Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2017 , 15:15   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #671

It is doing that because the code I told to you add does that.

If you want to the voting to be ignored and normally change to the next map,
you need to replace this around the lines 9116 ~ 9125:
Code:
    //     if( numberOfVotesAtFirstPlace < 6 )     {         // Allow it only on a end map voting         if( g_isGameFinalVoting )         {             map_extend( "GAL_RUNOFF_REQUIRED_TOP" );         }         else         {             stayHereWon( "GAL_RUNOFF_REQUIRED_TOP" );         }         LOG( 1, "( computeVotes ) Its runoff extending `numberOfVotesAtFirstPlace < 6`" )     } else     //
With:
Code:
    //     if( g_totalVotesCounted < 6 )     {         chooseRandomVotingWinner();         LOG( 1, "( computeVotes ) chooseRandomVotingWinner(0) `numberOfVotesAtFirstPlace < 6`" )     } else     //
And set the cvar `amx_extendmap_allow_order` to 1 on the `galileo.cfg`:
Code:
// Choose how to follow the mapcycle, when anyone vote for next map, i.e., // no votes on any map on the voting list, but there are players playing. // // 0 - choose a random map from the current voting map list, as next map. // 1 - follow your current mapcycle order. // 2 - extend the current map. // // Default: 1 amx_extendmap_allow_order 1

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
wlmraziel
Old 05-15-2017 , 16:26   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #672

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
It is doing that because the code I told to you add does that.

If you want to the voting to be ignored and normally change to the next map,
you need to replace this around the lines 9116 ~ 9125:
Code:
    //     if( numberOfVotesAtFirstPlace < 6 )     {         // Allow it only on a end map voting         if( g_isGameFinalVoting )         {             map_extend( "GAL_RUNOFF_REQUIRED_TOP" );         }         else         {             stayHereWon( "GAL_RUNOFF_REQUIRED_TOP" );         }         LOG( 1, "( computeVotes ) Its runoff extending `numberOfVotesAtFirstPlace < 6`" )     } else     //
With:
Code:
    //     if( g_totalVotesCounted < 6 )     {         chooseRandomVotingWinner();         LOG( 1, "( computeVotes ) chooseRandomVotingWinner(0) `numberOfVotesAtFirstPlace < 6`" )     } else     //
And set the cvar `amx_extendmap_allow_order` to 1 on the `galileo.cfg`:
Code:
// Choose how to follow the mapcycle, when anyone vote for next map, i.e., // no votes on any map on the voting list, but there are players playing. // // 0 - choose a random map from the current voting map list, as next map. // 1 - follow your current mapcycle order. // 2 - extend the current map. // // Default: 1 amx_extendmap_allow_order 1
TXS
wlmraziel
Old 05-15-2017 , 17:55   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #673

So, Now if the players vote for extend the map (the minimum votes), now the map can be extended properly? Right?
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2017 , 18:08   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #674

If the settings are correctly set and the minimum of 5 players' votes are reached,
everything is normal as before the changes. Just try it out and see if it is working.

Now if the minimum of 5 players's is not reached, the voting results are discarded and the
next map will kept as the default next map set.

GoRiLliAz
Old 05-15-2017 , 18:30   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #675

Hi

I just had a votemap or the votes we were 50% on de_train and 50% extend the map, the runoff starts except that there is only de_train in choice extend the map has disappeared.

I have no log because enormously hard to reproduce!

Thx

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2017 , 20:08   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #676

Hi,

I tried to reproduce it here using my settings and 50% votes. But it worked correctly.
Can you send me your `galileo.cfg` file, so I can try using your settings?

blood2k
Old 05-15-2017 , 23:21   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #677

Hey so if there are 4 nominated maps it will show it in text
but if there are more than 4 it cuts off after4 maps and then shows another line of nominations that is blank.

Look at a screenshot:

Last edited by blood2k; 05-15-2017 at 23:22.
GoRiLliAz
Old 05-16-2017 , 06:29   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #678

galileo.cfg

https://pastebin.com/P4yFzjey

Skyliner
Old 05-16-2017 , 09:01   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #679

I got some problems with this plugin.
I am using it for sometime.
The problem is that, sometimes the plugin reset the score and starts from zero.
I am using a sistem with 20 rounds, when a team reach 20 rounds it will change the map.
Idk if you get it :-s .

Last edited by Skyliner; 05-16-2017 at 09:01.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skyliner Send a message via Skype™ to Skyliner
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2017 , 15:15   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood2k View Post
Hey so if there are 4 nominated maps it will show it in text
but if there are more than 4 it cuts off after4 maps and then shows another line of nominations that is blank.
Thanks for reporting it. It will be fixed on the new version.
For now you can install the version attached on this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRiLliAz View Post
galileo.cfg
Thanks, but I still could not reproduce it.

On the setting you sent, the map extension by minutes is disabled:
Code:
// Specifies the maximum number of minutes a map can be played, if it // has been extended. A value less than mp_timelimit will not let // the map to be extended. // // To always allow map extension, set this cvar to 0 // To always block map extension, set this cvar to 1 // // Default: 1 amx_extendmap_max 1
Did you add it after the bug?

I changed somethings on the code I am attaching here. Install it on your server see if this happens again.
Anyways, I opened a issue for tracking this on: https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo/issues/61

If it happens again, can you note which ones where the maps voted and their percent results/vote count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
The problem is that, sometimes the plugin reset the score and starts from zero.
I am using a sistem with 20 rounds, when a team reach 20 rounds it will change the map.
How do you know it is this plugin resetting the score?

Can you record a log within the bug and post here the `addons/amxmodx/logs/_galileo_log.txt` file?

Last edited by addons_zz; 05-16-2017 at 18:36.