This Plugin is made for CS:GO 5v5 Matchmaking
and is somehow inspired by CS:GO Overwatch. The gamemode works as follows:
- The Ts play a default halftime with no special rules applied.
- The CTs have some unique gameplay. They can only buy for 1000$ (thus pistols and grenades) and are provided with kevlar, helm and a kit. After 35 seconds into the round, they are provided with a "wallhack", meaning the Ts will have a glow around them which is visible even through walls. Thus, the disadvantage of having just pistols is compensated by superior ingame-info. Rifles can be picked up by the CTs, but they can't save them into the next round.
- In addition to the general rules, the "wallhack" will also be granted when the bomb has been planted. During pistol round, the CTs do not receive armor and kit and they will have the default 800$ as start money. The "wallhack" is only activated when the bomb has been planted.
The idea behind this gamemode is to add some additional tactical aspects to the game. During the first part of the round, it's time to just stay alive for the CTs. At the same time, the Ts must get the bomb down as quickly as possible. Also, the Ts should make sure not to loose a rifle to a CT. In the second part of the round, the tide begins to turn. The CTs have a huge advantage with the additional ingame-info provided. Thus, the Ts must collaborate very well. Otherwise they won't stand a chance.
To run this gamemode, the CustomPlayerSkins
Plugin by Mitchell is required. Make sure to install the plugin first, before running Cheaters Strike.
Btw: using the "Get Plugin" Feature does not work, because the include from CustomPlayerSkins is missing...
1. Download the CustomPlayerSkins
2. Install it and make sure it's running on your server (rcon sm plugins list)
3. Download and install "Cheaters Strike"
4. Check if its running correctly (rcon sm plugins list)
If you have trouble installing the plugin, let me know!
ConVars and Settings
| 0 or 1 | Enable or disable CS:GO Cheaters Strike Plugin | Default: 1
| 5 to 60 | Sets the time, when ESP is given to the CT team | Default: 35
| any | Sets the money, CTs have every round (except pistol). | Default: 1000
| "192 160 96 64" | Determines R G B A glow colors for T team
| "0 0 0 0" | Determines R G B A glow colors for CT team
Credits and known issues
The glow-feature of this plugin is based on the Advanced Admin ESP
plugin by Mitchell.
This plugin is currently under development. So there may be some bugs ;)
Known issues: if a T player takes over a BOT, the glow won't work for the bot/player anymore.
- First release.
- Changed ConVar names for T/CT glow colors.
- ESP Notification is now shown as HintText as well.
Since this gamemode is new, I did not have much time to test it in a 5v5 match. Thus, I'm very much looking forward for your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to experiment with the game-settings (CT money, ESP time) in order to find values which ensure a balanced gameplay.