Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Advanced Show Activities

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands        Approver:   Brad (55)
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 06-01-2006 , 23:28   Advanced Show Activities
Reply With Quote #1

Requires Array module

This plugin takes activities used by a lower class of admins, and shows it to a higher class of admins. Both classes are levels defined in CVAR's.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (selective_activity.sma - 1715 views - 1.9 KB)
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 06-02-2006 , 09:24  
Reply With Quote #2

Nice.

I have to ask: Did you HAVE to use the array module? I know it's your baby and all but until it's a part of the default AMXX installation...
Old 06-02-2006 , 09:37  
Reply With Quote #3

I used what was most effecient. I'll add support for nVault soon. nVault will be slightly less effecient in terms of memory and speed (due to collisions and other such things), but it'll work..

I actually plan to try to make a stock file which unifies systems under common stocks, so the server OP can easily change a define to switch between a SQLX, nVault, default Vault, ASCII file, binary file, Array, or even a simple hashtable setup.

But thats later.