ORIGINAL "Knife_Healig" BY VEN
I saw a similar plugin in a server (Genesis server)
and I wanted it but I couldnīt find it anywhere, then I found this one
in "Suggestions / Requests" that it was barely close to the one i wanted and started to edit the source to finally get this..
This pluging has and advantage and a disadvantage, it heals you up to 75 HP
, but you have to take out your knife and type /heal. If you change to another weapon you have to switch back to your knife and type /heal again.
When you are healing a sound is played and only players within a certain distance will be able to hear it, so you better keep runing, because if you hide somewhere the sound will reveal your position.
- say /heal (/curar in spanish) to gain hp - you better bind this command Ex: bind "k" "say /heal" - to bind a key you must do it in your console
- say /healhelp - displays a motd window with all the help - multi-language support
- amx_knifeheal_addhealth - this cvar changes the amount of hp you will get every 4 secconds - default value "4"
- amx_knifeheal_maxhealth - this cvar sets the maximum hp you can get when healing - default value "75"
* Place "Knife_Healing.amxx" into "\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins"
* Then put the text file into "\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang" - This file is needed for the plugin
to show text, hud messages and the help motd.
* Go to "\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs"
look for the file "plugins.ini" and add this line (without the quotes) "Knife_Healing.amxx"
* Save changes and restart your server.
Credits go to
"Genesis and his server (where I saw it)"
"Ramono" for giving the idea
"Ven" for making the very first plugin and found some errors
"ZeonSoldier" for optimizing code
"Hawk552" for optimizing code & helped with the motd
"spunko" edited the code, added some stuff
The .txt file goes into amxmodx/data/lang folder.