Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Dragonisser
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Germany
Old 06-19-2016 , 08:47   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5041

After a win the game doesnt end. It says terrorist wins and the round restarts but im still at knife level.

Last edited by Dragonisser; 06-19-2016 at 10:11.
Dragonisser is offline
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 06-20-2016 , 20:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5042

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonisser View Post
After a win the game doesnt end. It says terrorist wins and the round restarts but im still at knife level.
It seems like this has happened before. You might want to try searching this thread for self help. If you can't find a solution, I need to know what game it is, and post your gungame.config.txt, and also post your server.cfg.
__________________
Thank you in advance for your help

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet is offline
Jen
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Old 07-14-2016 , 09:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5043

Hello.. in my Server GunGame Work Perfect but i have 1 problem..all weapons kills is 3 kills to level up its ok.. but i want the last 2 Granade and Knife set 1 kill only how i can do it ?
Jen is offline
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 07-14-2016 , 15:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonisser View Post
After a win the game doesnt end. It says terrorist wins and the round restarts but im still at knife level.
Search the thread, this issue had already been addressed.
__________________
Thank you in advance for your help

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet is offline
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 07-14-2016 , 15:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5045

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Hello.. in my Server GunGame Work Perfect but i have 1 problem..all weapons kills is 3 kills to level up its ok.. but i want the last 2 Granade and Knife set 1 kill only how i can do it ?
Check your gungame.equip.txt file in the "MultipleKillsPerLevel" section. You should be able to figure it out from there.
__________________
Thank you in advance for your help

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet is offline
nelioneil
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Sep 2005
Old 07-15-2016 , 14:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5046

Trying to get the winning MOTD to show up and change map automatically but doesnt work how it should on CSS:

EndGameSilent 0: Shows end result box VERY quickly (for a brief moment) but map doesnt change. End music stops and round restarts and everyone is frozen.

EndGameSilent 1: Doesnt show result box but plays music in full and changes map.

Obviously I want it to show the result box, play the music and then change map. So I'm getting one or the other but not all of it. What am I doing wrong?
nelioneil is offline
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 07-15-2016 , 15:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5047

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
Trying to get the winning MOTD to show up and change map automatically but doesnt work how it should on CSS:

EndGameSilent 0: Shows end result box VERY quickly (for a brief moment) but map doesnt change. End music stops and round restarts and everyone is frozen.

EndGameSilent 1: Doesnt show result box but plays music in full and changes map.

Obviously I want it to show the result box, play the music and then change map. So I'm getting one or the other but not all of it. What am I doing wrong?
Sounds like something I went through before. I believe that it is CS:S itself that is changing the map to fast for your liking. Try setting mp_chattime in your server.cfg. It looks like it defaults to 10, which I'm assuming is seconds, so you may want to set it to 20 or 30 or whatever you like. If I remember correctly, it doesn't exactly translate to seconds exactly, so you'll probably have to play with it to get it to be as long in actual time as you want. Documentation of the cvar is here. You also want to make sure that your mp_timelimit isn't too low.
__________________
Thank you in advance for your help

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 07-15-2016 at 15:05.
Bittersweet is offline
nelioneil
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Sep 2005
Old 07-16-2016 , 07:28   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
Sounds like something I went through before. I believe that it is CS:S itself that is changing the map to fast for your liking. Try setting mp_chattime in your server.cfg. It looks like it defaults to 10, which I'm assuming is seconds, so you may want to set it to 20 or 30 or whatever you like. If I remember correctly, it doesn't exactly translate to seconds exactly, so you'll probably have to play with it to get it to be as long in actual time as you want. Documentation of the cvar is here. You also want to make sure that your mp_timelimit isn't too low.
Well with setting 1, the map does change and in good time. mp_chattime is 10 which I'm happy with. I just want to get the display panel to show. On setting 0, it does for a second or two and then doesn't change the map at all.
nelioneil is offline
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Old 07-17-2016 , 16:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5049

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
Well with setting 1, the map does change and in good time. mp_chattime is 10 which I'm happy with. I just want to get the display panel to show. On setting 0, it does for a second or two and then doesn't change the map at all.
The documentation isn't that great, but it's pretty clear about how Endgamesilent should be set to 0 to achieve what you want. I only have a few more ideas for you:

1. If you are not using SM built-in voting, change gungame.mapvote.cfg.
2. If you look inside gungame.mapconfig.cfg (I know the file itself has nothing to do with this issue), you can see that the recommended mp_chattime is 15.
3. You might want to try playing around with the EndGameDelay cvar.
4. If you are using the Winner MOTD as well, that could be throwing things off.
__________________
Thank you in advance for your help

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Bittersweet is offline
Jen
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Old 07-18-2016 , 12:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
Check your gungame.equip.txt file in the "MultipleKillsPerLevel" section. You should be able to figure it out from there.

thanks you very much its work now!! but i have other problem now i have some gg maps like gg_mini_dust at the start all players have ak drop how disable this bro ?
Jen is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode