Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] KZTimer (climb timer plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

spot
Old 02-26-2016 , 07:50   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #841

Get this error, anyone else have this problem. Or can point me int he right direction.
The MySQL database is Localhost(127.0.0.1).

[ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectBonusCountCallback): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111
senzou
Old 03-02-2016 , 18:17   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #842

Hi there, first of all, thank you very much for this great plugin, I just recently set up a Kz server for some friends and I and so far I love it, not really any problems either, at least not with the plugin, just the fact that I'm a complete noob admin XD

Anyway, just a quick question if you'd be so kind, I like the Country and Admin tags in the tab menu, and I just opened up another server running the War3Source mode, I would like to replicate the Country and admin tags in the tab and chat in said server, could you please tell me which plugin/plugins I need to use for that? I've install Admin clan tag v2 as a temporary measure to display at least the Owner/VIP tags in tab menu, but I don't like it and it also doesn't display the country of the players. I have done some research before asking and wasting your time, people are recommending both Custom Chat Colors and Clan Tag in conjunction to make this work, but I'm pretty sure it would still not display the country of the players.

Anyway, let me know if I need to be a bit more elaborate with my explanation, otherwise I'd greatly appreciate your help

Also, this may be a better question for a different topic, but, how do I make it so that my server always stays "running" even when there are no people playing in it, the problem is that otherwise, the server stays in the same map FOREVER! and I'd like it to switch regardless of there being people in the server or not (I have mapchooser extended installed, in case that helps)

Thanks in advance for all your help and let me know if I should ask these questions elsewhere
Chris070
Old 03-28-2016 , 16:40   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #843

Hi there can anyone here please help me out? I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer. On the map bhop_null there are green blocks that are supposed to boost you up in the air, my problem here is they either boost a tiny bit or don't boost at all. How can I fix this? I looked everywhere. I'm running the correct version of mm, sm and this version of kztimer on a dedicated csgo bhop server
condolent
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2016 , 08:40   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #844

I can't set a skin for replay bots, I've uploaded them to the server and such, and set the correct paths in my config but the bots are now invisible so something's wrong. Anybody know a solution to this? Maybe someone else has had this issue and solved it, if so then please do tell me!
If you want to see the config-lines then let me know
hobbitt
Old 04-18-2016 , 09:38   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #845

How to create Mysql database? databases.cfg?
jwoods82
Old 05-04-2016 , 23:43   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #846

So after failing for the last week with CKSurf i decided to setup KZTimer instead on my dedicated server. Surfing works good however when i switch to another game mode (ex: casual, competitive, etc) The bots are team killing like a deathmatch server.

Anyone know a fix for this or come across it?
natot
Old 05-09-2016 , 13:22   [CS:GO] KZTimer Final. Problem with gravitation?
Reply With Quote #847

Good day.

When I use this plugin, green platform on the map bhop_lego2 doesn't work (it's low gravitation area as i think). When I unload the plugin, the platform works.
Does this have something to do with the gravity limiter in KZTimer? Is there a way to fix it?
mykalodeon
Old 05-09-2016 , 14:33   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final. Problem with gravitation?
Reply With Quote #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by natot View Post
Good day.

When I use this plugin, green platform on the map bhop_lego2 doesn't work (it's low gravitation area as i think). When I unload the plugin, the platform works.
Does this have something to do with the gravity limiter in KZTimer? Is there a way to fix it?
KZTimer is not suggested for bhop, use shavit's timer or cksurf even
natot
Old 05-09-2016 , 14:57   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final. Problem with gravitation?
Reply With Quote #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalodeon View Post
KZTimer is not suggested for bhop, use shavit's timer or cksurf even
Thanks for the answer. But KZTimer is so nice, that i want to use it, not shavit or cksurf-) I saw this topic. It's old version, so i would to know how to delete that prestrafe function from the plugin.
And if anybody knows, please explain me how to use command !ljblock and what it does.
Flyyzz
Old 05-15-2016 , 19:59   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris070 View Post
Hi there can anyone here please help me out? I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer. On the map bhop_null there are green blocks that are supposed to boost you up in the air, my problem here is they either boost a tiny bit or don't boost at all. How can I fix this? I looked everywhere. I'm running the correct version of mm, sm and this version of kztimer on a dedicated csgo bhop server
kztimer is not really meant for bhop maps because it has a gravity limiter. If i were you i would use cksurf or shavits timer. You can add me and ill try to help you out as much as i can. http://steamcommunity.com/id/itssflyyzz