Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)

Post New Thread Reply   

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2016 , 22:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2621

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipsknuteN View Post
Hey guys!

Thank you so much for trying to help me, much appreciate. I downloaded the latest version 1.8 on this link but its still not working I have the exact same issues :/
If you followed the suggested steps you wouldn't be getting the 'exact same issues'. If you are actually on the latest version then you are close. You just need to update your translation file which you'll find on the GitHub.
Old 03-20-2016 , 07:40   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2622

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
If you followed the suggested steps you wouldn't be getting the 'exact same issues'. If you are actually on the latest version then you are close. You just need to update your translation file which you'll find on the GitHub.
I did this still have the exact same issue. I think I have SM 1.8 though I installed it for 2 weeks ago cus its a new server. I attached the error logs. I also updated the translationsfile and got the translation files from github.

EDIT:
I tried hosties for SM 1.7 Instead and then updated the translation files from github, this solved the s4s bugg so now s4s works fine. Still guntoss dosen't work to pick up the weapon or a laser bean where the pistol were dropped.

EDIT 2: You cant damage the CT what so ever only T can get damaged. CT is immune.

EDIT 3: The round is restarting as soon as somebody joins diffrent team and its keep doing that over and over again in a never ending stop.

EDIT 4: After a round is finished the map is restarting even though I have max rounds 999999, timlimit 0, roundtime 60 etc.
Attached Files
File Type: log L20160320.log (2.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: log errors_20160320.log (19.6 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by SlipsknuteN; 03-21-2016 at 08:07.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2016 , 21:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2623

Nearly all of these issues are not related to Hosties. This is evident by your errors log which shows that you have many plugins not properly configured. The only potentially legitimate issue with Hosties is the gun toss. But we've just tested gun toss using the latest version. Post a video of you trying to play gun toss with 2 people in the server and show me what you're expecting. Also post your hosties config file. The one in /cfg/sourcemod/

Last edited by databomb; 03-22-2016 at 07:48.
SlipsknuteN
Old 03-22-2016 , 08:59   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2624

Quote:
Nearly all of these issues are not related to Hosties. This is evident by your errors log which shows that you have many plugins not properly configured. The only potentially legitimate issue with Hosties is the gun toss. But we've just tested gun toss using the latest version. Post a video of you trying to play gun toss with 2 people in the server and show me what you're expecting. Also post your hosties config file. The one in /cfg/sourcemod/
here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ytT...ature=youtu.be
Attached Files
File Type: cfg sm_hosties2.cfg (20.3 KB, 66 views)
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2016 , 12:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2625

You're not doing the Gun Toss correctly. The proper way to do it is:
!lr
pick Gun Toss
pick player
Then both players find an elevated area of the map, run forward, jump off the ledge and throw your pistol. The markers will appear once the pistol lands and settles on a location.

In your video, you don't jump off an elevated area so it doesn't recognize this as a valid Gun Toss and only allows the CT to do damage because you were delaying/cheating/manipulating Gun Toss. The other resolution is for an admin to do !stoplr but that hardly seems warranted.
Old 03-22-2016 , 13:48   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2626

Quote:
You're not doing the Gun Toss correctly. The proper way to do it is:
!lr
pick Gun Toss
pick player
Then both players find an elevated area of the map, run forward, jump off the ledge and throw your pistol. The markers will appear once the pistol lands and settles on a location.

In your video, you don't jump off an elevated area so it doesn't recognize this as a valid Gun Toss and only allows the CT to do damage because you were delaying/cheating/manipulating Gun Toss. The other resolution is for an admin to do !stoplr but that hardly seems warranted.
Thanks for this haven't played or made a jailserver since 2013. Is there anyway for me to enable CT DMG? Cus only T can get damaged CT is immune?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2016 , 16:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2627

I misspoke earlier, the only thing Hosties is doing is making sure that the LR is isolated. It doesn't take into account who it thinks won. You can use sm_hosties_lr_damage 0 to turn this behavior off. But it may be another plugin that is causing that behavior since it doesn't match with the OnTakeDamage section of the plugin code https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...quest.sp#L1944

Note: Setting sm_hosties_lr_damage 0 on CS:GO may cause server instability /crashes and is not recommended.

Last edited by databomb; 03-22-2016 at 16:17.
SlipsknuteN
Old 03-22-2016 , 18:35   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2628

Quote:
I misspoke earlier, the only thing Hosties is doing is making sure that the LR is isolated. It doesn't take into account who it thinks won. You can use sm_hosties_lr_damage 0 to turn this behavior off. But it may be another plugin that is causing that behavior since it doesn't match with the OnTakeDamage section of the plugin code https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...quest.sp#L1944

Note: Setting sm_hosties_lr_damage 0 on CS:GO may cause server instability /crashes and is not recommended.
Do you have any idea how I can fix the issue without sm hosties lr damage 0? is there a specific plugin I should disable?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2016 , 21:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2629

You should try the following:

1) Do an actual gun toss following the steps earlier and verify if the T is still immune to damage.
2) Set sm_hosties_lr_damage 0 and do the correct gun toss to see if the T is immune to damage.

Not sure what other plugin would be interfering with that. Something with a SDKHook_OnTakeDamage in the SP file. If the T is still immune to damage in both (1) and (2) then it's not Hosties causing the issue.
Old 03-24-2016 , 07:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2630

i use last version from http://csgottt.com/hosties/

i done it complice but i have one error

Code:
//// sm_hosties.sp
//
// hosties/lastrequest.sp(3217) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "sSubTypeName"
// Code size:           179224 bytes
// Data size:            45192 bytes
// Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes
// Total requirements:  240800 bytes
//
// 1 Warning.
//
// Compilation Time: 1,28 sec
// ----------------------------------------
what need something? thanks