Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support

Post New Thread Reply   

rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2016 , 09:13   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #241

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeming View Post
lol just find his server ip , connect, find them in your csgo folders. Solved.
Yes.
If you can find my server, my models are yours.
But you can still donate me something

Please keep in mind, nobody have responsibility to help you, especially who don't try to Google first.
I only read messages in Chinese and English.

GitHub | Discord:Kento#2118
FreedomArchdevil
Old 02-25-2016 , 16:03   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeming View Post
lol just find his server ip , connect, find them in your csgo folders. Solved.
Banned for plugins
Old 02-25-2016 , 16:03   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogeraabbccdd View Post
Yes.
Do you need new token for server? I have many of them. Few days ago my server was banned to, buy I'm unban it

Last edited by FreedomArchdevil; 02-25-2016 at 16:05.
rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2016 , 09:47   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #244

My server operator closed the server, so you can't connect to my server and steal my models.
I don't want to post my models here for free, If anyone want the models, add me on steam.

Please keep in mind, nobody have responsibility to help you, especially who don't try to Google first.

DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-01-2016 , 13:24   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #245

Quote:
My server operator closed the server, so you can't connect to my server and steal my models.
I don't want to post my models here for free, If anyone want the models, add me on steam.
If you won't help anyone without getting paid, you don't deserve any free help either.

But don't worry, we will just remember that and a) charge you at least $1 per character of each word we're saying or writing to you in the future, OR b) not help you at all.

No offence, but last time I was checking, your kind of style was classified as "egoism".

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2016 , 14:31   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
If you won't help anyone without getting paid, you don't deserve any free help either.

But don't worry, we will just remember that and a) charge you at least $1 per character of each word we're saying or writing to you in the future, OR b) not help you at all.

No offence, but last time I was checking, your kind of style was classified as "egoism".
You're right.
So take it if you want.
config files included.
GLHF

Edit: In fact, I don't care how people talk about me, it's their business, not mine.

*********2016/06/09*********
File Deleted.
New weapon pack uploaded here.

Last edited by rogeraabbccdd; 06-08-2016 at 16:23.
WEE.LU
Old 03-01-2016 , 16:52   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #247

Quote:
You're right.
So take it if you want.
config files included.
GLHF

Edit: In fact, I don't care how people talk about me, it's their business, not mine.
Thanks dude, you're awesome! I would do it by myself, but you just saved alot of my time and effort
s7nJHun7er
Old 03-01-2016 , 20:54   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #248

Yall shouldnt hate on @rogeraabbccdd , he is a nice guy. hes helped me plenty of times. So what if he dosent want to give out models. Hes not going around bragging that he has cool models and we dont. hes just a person that took more time into compiling models, and if he dosent want to release them he dosent have too. so leave him alone. and you purposfully joining his server and stealing his models for free dosent make you any better.
rogeraabbccdd
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2016 , 21:22   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #249

If anyone need help of compile css model to csgo, pm me on steam.
Also, if anyone want me to compile models for you, I can do that, and add your server logo on it if you need.

DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-02-2016 , 01:34   Re: [CS:GO] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) now with sql support v3.1
Reply With Quote #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7nJHun7er View Post
Yall shouldnt hate on @rogeraabbccdd
I'm not hating - but the true fact is, if you only care about yourself, that is being classified as "egoism". That's all I said.

Quote:
Hes not going around bragging that he has cool models and we dont.
He isn't?

Quote:
Yes.
Quote:
^

What do you call them then?

Like ....

I'm horny for money.

Add me for my banking / paypal information, so you can pay me.

Quote:
hes just a person that took more time into compiling models, and if he dosent want to release them he dosent have too. so leave him alone.
When and if you're wrong, you should be able to admit it..

This is the place where I have to admit that I misread parts of the thread. I understood it as the models he was trying to sell was originally obtained from someone else / some other place, and that he was now trying to profit from them.

If that was the cause, it would clearly have been egoism. But again, I misread it, however I'm also admitting it.

Quote:
and you purposfully joining his server and stealing his models for free dosent make you any better.
"Stealing" other peoples work and/or claiming ownership thereof - we couldn't agree more. That is silly.

Looking at the way that the games works, with custom maps, materials and models, this is likely impossible to "protect" against, and is unfortunately one of the things you need to to take into account when working with such things.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].