Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Dodgeball Redux - Updated: bugfixes and QoL changes (v0.3.2, 2020-11-23)

Post New Thread Reply   

Nanochip
Old 09-28-2015 , 12:28   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #241

for some reason my server crashes everytime a player changes class, no matter what the "OnlyPyro" setting is set to. No errors in console, or anything, just a crash. I do have all of the necessary extensions installed as well.

sm plugins list
Spoiler

sm exts list
Spoiler

Last edited by Nanochip; 09-28-2015 at 12:38. Reason: added sm plugins list and sm exts list
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 09-28-2015 , 13:18   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanochip View Post
for some reason my server crashes everytime a player changes class, no matter what the "OnlyPyro" setting is set to. No errors in console, or anything, just a crash. I do have all of the necessary extensions installed as well.

sm plugins list
Spoiler

sm exts list
Spoiler
You should update TF2Items to 1.6.2+

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it

Last edited by xXDeathreusXx; 09-28-2015 at 13:37.
Nanochip
Old 09-28-2015 , 13:36   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #243

Ah, this tf2items link from the OP is little deceiving since it's out of date.

anyways, thxbbycakes.
Old 09-28-2015 , 15:08   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanochip View Post
Ah, this tf2items link from the OP is little deceiving since it's out of date.

anyways, thxbbycakes.
Sorry for the outdated link I just updated the OP.

Still I'm having problems keeping this plugin (and the deathrun one) updated. I started to work some months ago, and I'm about to close my multimod server. I'm so sorry for everyone waiting for my fixes and new featured (that I promised previously).
Old 09-29-2015 , 03:44   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicGuzzi View Post
Sorry for the outdated link I just updated the OP.

Still I'm having problems keeping this plugin (and the deathrun one) updated. I started to work some months ago, and I'm about to close my multimod server. I'm so sorry for everyone waiting for my fixes and new featured (that I promised previously).
Does that mean there won't be any updates or fixes?
Old 09-29-2015 , 07:06   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroAcrobat View Post
Does that mean there won't be any updates or fixes?
Not in the near future... >-<
Old 10-06-2015 , 02:21   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #247

I guess since Guzzi isn't releasing any updates for a while, I'll release my version of this plugin for those who were looking for a couple of updates. Please note that I am not updating my version nor am I going to do any further fixes/changes/additions to it (sorry!).

Features:
  • Changed the rocket speed units to Miles Per Hour (MPH).
  • Added command sm_beep (includes cookies) to disable/enable the rocket alert beep thingy
  • Added command sm_setspeed (Admin access level: ADMFLAG_RCON) - Set the speed of the rocket in MPH. i.g. !setspeed 500
  • Added command sm_votespeed - players can vote on the speed of the rocket. can also be triggerd by typing just "votespeed" in chat.

Another note: the features that I've added do not include any config options, so if you want to disable them or change them, you'll have to edit the code.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (dodgeball_redux.sp - 178 views - 97.4 KB)
File Type: smx dodgeball_redux.smx (51.8 KB, 193 views)

Last edited by Nanochip; 10-06-2015 at 02:23.
BizSAR
Old 10-06-2015 , 04:11   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #248

Hi, I've got a Dodgeball Redux server running just fine, but when the map changes, the server seems to switch to some other map/gametype, and after the round starts, the players are frozen in place.
Manually changing the map at that point, changes the map and it's back to working DB.

I've actually seen this occur on another server, so is it a known issue?

I'm running the latest SM and TF2Items.
Shikiko
Old 10-14-2015 , 02:51   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #249

Hi , I've implemented your plugins into my server and it worked great! Thanks ! However , Whenever the map changes , the plugin fails to load and it goes to a normal arena mode in a TFDB map .
Any idea how i can fix this?
Negratius
Old 11-01-2015 , 11:17   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #250

Is there a way to make the last speed and reflect count to be shown on chat?
Many players on my server are asking this because they want to seee how many reflects/speed they hit

Thanks in advance!

_______________px. Negratius________________

Send a message via MSN to Negratius