Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

aexi0n
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2015 , 14:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #21

If you're talking about blocking the keys for styles like HSW/SW, its certainly possible. I did it on my timer, at work ATM but when I'm home I'll check.

And as a side note, not EVERY CS:GO bhop server uses those public timers.. Or at least mine doesn't.

Last edited by aexi0n; 06-29-2015 at 14:45.
Proz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2015 , 15:09   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexi0n View Post
If you're talking about blocking the keys for styles like HSW/SW, its certainly possible. I did it on my timer, at work ATM but when I'm home I'll check.

And as a side note, not EVERY CS:GO bhop server uses those public timers.. Or at least mine doesn't.
That was what I was referring to yes.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2015 , 15:15   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proz View Post
That was what I was referring to yes.
Oh. I don't stop the timer for it. I block the A/D keys when for players that play SW.
The IN_LEFT/RIGHT check is stopping the timer if you use +left/right and not the A/D keys.
Old 06-29-2015 , 15:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #24

With external DB usage:

Quote:
Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
Displaying call stack trace for plugin "shavit-zones.smx":
Line 682, C:\csgo-ds\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\shavit\sha vit-zones.sp::InsertZone()
L 06/29/2015 - 216:21: [SM] [1] Line 644, C:\csgo-ds\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\shavit\sha vit-zones.sp::CreateZoneConfirm_Handler()
Can confirm this is the only plugin with this msg (sql based) on my testserver. (sb, stores etc. working fine)

First startup creates 2 records: playertimes / users, further it isnt responding.

Also what are the requirements to get the colors working?

The problem with alongub's plugin = duplicated records from the same player, this is fixed now?

Some hints:
- Don't like the 3d box, we used it before for blocking parts. It is just looking cheap to start or end.
- Create a new option/cvar to create a box or just normal lines.. or only lines
- CFG / Config Files! 1# Requirement

Last edited by tumtum; 06-29-2015 at 15:53.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2015 , 16:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
With external DB usage:

Can confirm this is the only plugin with this msg (sql based) on my testserver. (sb, stores etc. working fine)

First startup creates 2 records: playertimes / users, further it isnt responding.

Also what are the requirements to get the colors working?

The problem with alongub's plugin = duplicated records from the same player, this is fixed now?

Some hints:
- Don't like the 3d box, we used it before for blocking parts. It is just looking cheap to start or end.
- Create a new option/cvar to create a box or just normal lines.. or only lines
- CFG / Config Files! 1# Requirement
will make cfg files with cvars soon, and 2d/3d box triggers will be added

btw saw you added me on Steam, will try helping you there.

Last edited by shavit; 06-29-2015 at 16:21.
Ethiixx
Old 06-29-2015 , 22:45   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #26

This looks fantastic.
However I am not convinced about moving my Surf and Bhop server to your timer from the ZipCore one we currently use.

Would we be able to transfer our Timer Zones and Records from the Zipcore timer and use them in the SQL DB fro your plugin? Also how easy is it to add styles?

TranQuility Gaming Owner | www.tranquilitygaming.net
Send a message via Skype™ to Ethiixx
ofir753
Old 06-30-2015 , 03:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #27

From Zipcore to Shavit:
This program will take an .sql file of zipcore's timer and will convert it to shavit's sql file

Explanation:
1.Select your sql file with the browse button.
2.Choose your difficulty id for forwards and sideways in zipcore's timer (the first difficulty id is 0)
3.Click on generate new file and save the file
4.Execute the file in your sql

1.0.1 Update
- Supporting more sql restore formats

1.0.2 Update
- Supporting more sql restore formats
- Support "," in player names

Attached Files
File Type: zip Source.zip (128.3 KB, 341 views)
File Type: zip ZipCoreToShavit.zip (9.8 KB, 373 views)

Last edited by ofir753; 11-30-2015 at 09:43.
ofir753
Old 06-30-2015 , 03:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
Is it possible to import all records/points from zipcore timer in yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiixx View Post
This looks fantastic.
However I am not convinced about moving my Surf and Bhop server to your timer from the ZipCore one we currently use.

Would we be able to transfer our Timer Zones and Records from the Zipcore timer and use them in the SQL DB fro your plugin? Also how easy is it to add styles?
You can Convert it to shavit's plugin look one post above
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-30-2015 , 06:15   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiixx View Post
This looks fantastic.

I don't recommend using my timer in a surf server until it's out of beta and will be even more modular.
But if you'd move to use my timer on your bhop server which is actually recommended, you can transfer your timer map zones and records (of forwards/sideways only) to my timer.

Check ofir's post!
BANNED
Old 07-01-2015 , 06:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.1b 29/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #30

very nice timer thx
Send a message via Skype™ to SaBaToN