Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    It will be automatically triggered when the survivor bots reaches the position with switch.
    Old 05-09-2015 , 13:07   [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #1

Description:

This plugin allow survivor bots to trigger switch. When they could not trigger switch by themself, the plugin will help them to do this, then they can keep going.

The plugin reference to the Survivor AI Trigger Fix plugin by AtomicStryker and the Versus Single mod by def075.

Except of the finale of Dead Center, the finale of The Passing and the finale of The Sacrifice, the plugin can trigger the switch if the survivor bots can not trigger switch by themself. Of course, the plugin will not trigger the switch if the survivor bots can trigger switch by themself.

The plugin is different from the AtomicStryker's Survivor AI Trigger Fix, it can trigger switch in all maps of the l4d2 official campaign and the l4d official campaign.

Installation instructions:

Before install the plugin, please add this parameters into the sourcemod.cfg:

sm_cvar sb_all_bot_game 1
    sm_cvar allow_all_bot_survivor_team 1

Requirements:

To make the survivor bots can scavenge gascans to compile the finale of Dead Center or the finale of The Passing, you must install the ScavengeBots.

Bugs:

In the finale of The Sacrifice, the plugin has a bug, when it try to trigger the finale switch, the game will be lost. I can not fix this bug, so I forbid this trigger(but reserve the code). I hope someone can help me to fix the bug.
    Attached Files
    File Type: smx l4d2_survivorai_autotrigger.smx (17.2 KB, 2288 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_survivorai_autotrigger.sp - 3674 views - 41.9 KB)
    kot4404
    Old 05-25-2015 , 09:57   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #2

Bots didn't launch the button in c8m2_subway, they didn't even go near it so I think that's why it didn't launch automatically
    legotoytoy
    Old 05-26-2015 , 07:03   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #3

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...4836?p=1004836

is this one???
    ljj
    Old 05-27-2015 , 08:30   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by legotoytoy View Post
    No, though my plugin is looked like that one.

Actually, my plugin is based on AtomicStryker's Survivor AI Trigger fix plugin.
    ljj
    Old 05-27-2015 , 09:31   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #5

Update the plugin.

Time: 2015/05/27
    Version: 1.1
    - Support all game mode.
    - Remake some auto trigger. Now it's auto trigger is simpler than before.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_survivorai_autotrigger.sp - 3074 views - 49.1 KB)
    Phoenix Rose
    Old 11-18-2016 , 16:21   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #6

hello! i have encountered a bug with this plugin, but then again it might be on my end.

i believe it's on Blood Harvest level i think, it's where you start in a building, and have to open a door and run pased some train cars and get to the safe room at the end of the tunnel.

but the bug is, the AI don't seem to trigger the door, there was one time they did when i was playing with them, but that was 1 time, when i tried it on versus, the bots kept going to the door but then would turn around and run away, and then just repeat. i am not sure why but other then that, it's awesome!
    Phoenix Rose
    Old 11-18-2016 , 16:40   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phoenix Rose View Post
    hello! i have encountered a bug with this plugin, but then again it might be on my end.

i believe it's on Blood Harvest level i think, it's where you start in a building, and have to open a door and run pased some train cars and get to the safe room at the end of the tunnel.

but the bug is, the AI don't seem to trigger the door, there was one time they did when i was playing with them, but that was 1 time, when i tried it on versus, the bots kept going to the door but then would turn around and run away, and then just repeat. i am not sure why but other then that, it's awesome!

oh crap XD i am so sorry! i posted this on the wrong plugin didn't mean too
    DreadedGhoul575
    Old 02-22-2017 , 07:10   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #8

They don't trigger the 3rd map one on Swamp Fever, instead they teleport over the trees and cheat lol.

So, Dead Center, Swamp Fever and Parish you can't watch bots complete the campaigns alone, without assistance; this plugin allows Dark Carnival for me, whereas default, the bots manage on No Mercy and Hard Rain.
    DreadedGhoul575
    Old 02-25-2017 , 13:47   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bots Auto Trigger
    Reply With Quote #9

I think you should have added every trigger event even if they can activate it or not tbh, because Swamp Fever chapter 3, they ain't working; they teleport through the gap, instead of triggering the event, cheating pretty much.

Please fix this.