So I got lazy, and I happened to see this old and moldy script which was, which was -
well, lets say at a emerging stage. I wanted to hone my skills, so I went and fixed it up: ALOT. I added TONS of functionality, and made it run smoother.Should
work with any HL1 Engine mod that does not alter your speed, Glow mask,
position, or if the mod does not have a time limit, But works best with SvenCoop Entmod.
- hs_setprison - Set place of prison in XYZ based on your current position
- hs_itstart - Set place of IT start in XYZ based on your current position
- hs_pstart - Set place of PLAYERS start in XYZ based on your current position (Read Bellow)
- hs_start - Start the hide & seek game
- hs_stop - Stop the game in progress, but another game WILL start
- hs_halt - Stops the next round from starting
- hs_setit valid_name - Sets who will be it next round
- hs_setitcolor r g b - Sets the color the IT will be in RGB values 0-255, hs_setitcolor r g b
- hs_increasetime - Increases the current round's time limit by the passed value in seconds, 30 minute max
- hs_setplayercolor - Sets the color the players will be in RGB values 0-255, hs_setitcolor r g b
- say /hsmenu or hsmenu - to view the menu, which has most of these command in it
Capturing a player while IT will gain you a point, if a player survives to the end of the round, the player gains a point. Scores are shown at the end of each round, or if you say /scores.
The prision alternates between the spot you choose, and +20 Units to the side of it, leave a little room
And with the the player spawn, they spawn in a line +30 units away from each other, there needs to be room to fit them.
New Version Uploaded April 3, 6:00 P.M. Eastern[
* Several Bugs
* Menu now works
* Added functionality to menu
* Temporaliy disable the It Selecting Menu till next version
* A few tweaks
* Useing new menu system + cvar pointers.
This was orginally made by JPiolho, the base, idea, and concept (for half-life) belong to him
Make sure to Download jp.zip, and put the folder "jp" in your "game/sound" folder.