Custom Player Taglines
A tagline is a line of text that is displayed when a user connects. It can be defined by each individual user. Currently the script is configured to let anyone with reserved access to the server to make a tag. This can be changed by a simple tweak of the access level.
This plugin supports both SQLx and FILE usage.
Origional idea from the TGNS
Be sure to
- Enable in your amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini file!!
- Modify your /configs/sql.cfg file if you plan on using SQL!!
- Create the taglines.ini file in your /configs folder!!
- Place the library file in your amxmodx/data/lang folder!!
- amx_tag <your tag> Sets your tagline ( Note that the tagline should be "in quotes")
- amx_tagon 0/1 Toggles the display of your tagline
- Nothing now.
This script was confirmed working with the following:
MetaMod v1.19 / MetaMod v1.19p28
- Initial release
- The tagline display can be toggled on and off by the user at any time
- Database errors return more feedback
- Better error checking on the SQL querys
- Add an option to use a text file instead of SQL
- Fixed and tested the tag toggle checking
- When using the file method, all lines are now parsed
- Code optimized further
- Fixed bugs with file usage
- Updated to use sqlx (No more lag for remote sql servers!)
- Code optimized
- Added requested feature to not show taglines on map change.