Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Team Fortress 2
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    It's in the name! All Weapon Stats, times 10.
    Old 10-04-2014 , 15:05   Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #1

Multiply A Weapon Stats by 10: The Plugin

It's in the name! All weapon stats multipled by 10. Everything about that (un)balanced goodness that you can run on your own TF2 server.

Requirements

For the updater bit: there will be times where Valve may change weapon attributes or add new ones. This is to ensure the server gets fast, timely updates to weapon attributes and any possible SourceMod plugin additions we have to complement the update. Highly recommended, but you can compile without the updater requirement if you so wish.

Cvars

tf2x10_autoupdate (default: 1)
    Tells updater.smx to automatically update this plugin. 0 = off, 1 = on.

tf2x10_crits_diamondback (default: 10)
    Number of crits after successful sap with Diamondback equipped.

tf2x10_crits_fj (default: 10)
    Number of crits after Frontier kill or for buildings. Half this for assists.

tf2x10_crits_manmelter (default: 10)
    Number of crits after Manmelter extinguishes player.

tf2x10_enabled (default: 1)
    Toggle TF2x10. 0 = disable, 1 = enable

tf2x10_gamedesc (default: 1)
    Toggle setting game description. 0 = disable, 1 = enable.

tf2x10_headscaling (default: 1)
    Enable any decapitation weapon (eyelander etc) to grow their head as they gain heads. 0 = off, 1 = on.

tf2x10_headscalingcap (float, default: 6.0)
    The number of heads before head scaling stops growing their head. 6.0 = 24 heads.

tf2x10_healthcap (default: 2000)
    The max health a player can have. -1 to disable.

tf2x10_includebots (default: 0)
    1 allows bots (MvM or not) to receive TF2x10 weapons, 0 disables this.

Admin Commands
    • sm_tf2x10_disable
      Disable TF2x10.
    • sm_tf2x10_enable
      Enable TF2x10.
    • sm_tf2x10_getmod
      Gets the current "mod" that is loaded over the default x10 weapons. See below.
    • sm_tf2x10_recache
      Clears the x10 weapon trie cache and loads x10.default.txt. Useful if you're testing out attributes on-the-fly.
    • sm_tf2x10_setmod filename
      Sets the current "mod". e.g. if the file is named x10.myweaponstuffs.txt then you will do sm_tf2x10_setmod myweaponstuffs

Mods

All TF2x10 weapon stats are placed in x10.default.txt in the configs folder. The TF2x10 weapon plugin also includes rudimentary tf2items-esque coded weapon mods that will allow you to load different weapon attributes than what will be loaded from the main default file. An example of this is x10.vshff2.txt, which is manually loaded on map change by a VSH/FF2 x10 server I run. Things in this file will cancel out things in the default.

Note that in your x10.(whatever file name here).txt file, the first line should be what you named your file.

See x10.vshff2.txt and how things are done if you want a good example. Please, NEVER touch x10.default.txt as that will be updated as Valve sends out weapon attribute changes, and it's so much easier to load a "mod" so you don't have to go through the hassle of modifying things.

Changelog

Code:
    • Public Release

0.1-1.3
    • Private plugin, too many changes to list
    Known Compatibility With Other Game Mods

TF2x10's goal is for 100% compatibility with game mods. There may be one or two other game mods that will not ever work with x10, and that is fine. But things like Randomizer, Saxton Hale, Prop Hunt, etc. is what we're trying to be compatible with. Here's the full list:

• Advanced Weaponiser -- due to the way it gives weapons, will not load tf2x10 if present.
    • Freak Fortress 2 & VS Saxton Hale -- should work mostly but some things (e.g. powerjack) and kunai may need to be adjusted. will post when I can get together everything.
    • Randomizer -- currently has something going with it that it crashes(?) it may be my server. In my bitbucket, there's a very unstable randomizer in it that you can try out, but I'd much rather get it to where the x10 plugin can take over stuff without needing to modify the actual plugin.

Anymore that you want to post in this thread, feel free.

Credits and Thanks

Coders
    InvisGhost - original x10 plugin to complement the tf2items txt
    Isatis - overhaul, implementing TF2Attributes and pretty much 90% of what you see in the source
    Dark Skript - bugfixing, additional support
    RavenShadow - additional support

Weapon Attributists
    UltiMario - creating the mod and weapon attributes
    Mr. Blue - PR and weapon attributes

Thanks
    FlaminSarge - for putting up with me and for some code examples I took (e.g. loading into trie) :p

Downloads

Downloads
    Source

Place all three folders in your "addons/sourcemod/" folder. Launch, and go!

If you are having any issues with the plugin itself, please post in this thread instead of contacting anyone on the x10 team individually so we can better help you. Thanks!
    Isatis
    Old 10-04-2014 , 15:05   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #2

reserving for additional info (to be edited)
    xXDeathreusXx
    Veteran Member
    Old 10-04-2014 , 15:29   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #3

Guess I no longer need to work on the version I was making for my server/s

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it
    pheadxdll
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 10-04-2014 , 15:39   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #4

Are the hard coded STEAMID bans necessary? It's kind of a bad pattern to start where plugin authors start slipping in bans in their releases for players they dislike for one reason or another. I hope leaving it in was just an oversight.

Code:
    		if(StrEqual(steamid, "STEAM_0:1:25092722")) {
    			BanIdentity(ipaddr, 0, BANFLAG_IP, "Accused of shutting down servers and DDoSing. Ask UltiMario or Blue if there are any more questions.", "Server is full.");
    		} else if(StrEqual(steamid, "STEAM_0:0:22085237")) {
    			BanIdentity(ipaddr, 0, BANFLAG_IP, "Harassment.", "Server is full.");
    		}

Last edited by pheadxdll; 10-04-2014 at 15:42.
    Isatis
    Old 10-04-2014 , 15:48   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pheadxdll View Post
    Are the hard coded STEAMID bans necessary? It's kind of a bad pattern to start where plugin authors start slipping in bans in their releases for players they dislike for one reason or another. I hope leaving it in was just an oversight.
    Yeesh, wow, didn't catch that. It was an oversight, yes. Those were from a loooong while ago, and I was asked to put those in by the other two (Blue and Ulti), and on hindsight I probably shouldn't have agreed. One of the bans was left in by the time I inherited the code, the other person is someone I am friends with now. They have been removed, I've pushed new plugin/source and put up a new download. Thanks for catching that.

edit: Why I can't edit my own OP I don't know... *clicks edit* *is blank*

Last edited by Isatis; 10-04-2014 at 16:00.
    snitty
    Old 10-06-2014 , 17:13   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #6

Strange things happens to me :
    Quote:
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] Unable to load extension "smrcon.ext": /home/steam/tf4/tf/addons/sourcemod/extensions/smrcon.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    and :
    Quote:
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] Error parsing gameconfig file "/home/steam/tf4/tf/addons/sourcemod/gamedata/tf2items.randomizer.txt":
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] Error 1 on line 0, col 0: Stream failed to open
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] Native "LoadGameConfigFile" reported: Unable to open tf2items.randomizer: File could not be opened: No such file or directory
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "tf2x10.smx":
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] [0] Line 180, tf2x10.sp:repSDKCalls()
    L 10/07/2014 - 00:09:15: [SM] [1] Line 122, tf2x10.sp::OnPluginStart()
    Still wondering why does it wants that randomizer when I dont wanna host a randomizer mod, I simply wanna host x10 stats server.
    Any ideas guys ?
    SM9
    Veteran Member
    Old 10-06-2014 , 17:41   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #7

Firstly, you have a problem with SMRcon (Which I believe is outdated)

Also we use the TF2 Randomizer gamedata purely for the CTFPlayer::EquipWearable SDKCall, this does not mean you need to install Randomizer, but you need to add the gamedata from it which has now been commited to to the Bitbucket repo.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by SM9; 10-06-2014 at 17:42.
    snitty
    Old 10-06-2014 , 18:20   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #8

Thank you !
    I will try it now.

EDIT : Still doesn't works , well this time started without errors , no probs at all , also commands work , but I don't see any change to the damage or the bonus to the items , everything is same :/

Last edited by snitty; 10-06-2014 at 18:38.
    SM9
    Veteran Member
    Old 10-06-2014 , 19:21   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #9

Please make sure the following is applicable:
    1. Running Latest Sourcemod Snapshot 1.6 Branch (I have not tested 1.7).
    2. Installed TF2Items, TF2Attributes, Updater, SteamTools (Steam Tools: Select build at very top)
    3. Download Latest version of TF2X10 and copy everything thats inside the zip to your addons/sourcemod folder

If you have followed the steps and still having issues then please check if you have an error log as this will help me point you in the right direction, Otherwise PM me and we can speak over steam?

Cheers.

Last edited by SM9; 10-10-2014 at 19:23.
    Wliu
    Veteran Member
    Old 10-06-2014 , 19:41   Re: Multiply A Weapon's Stats by 10
    Reply With Quote #10

If there's any problems running TF2x10 with FF2, notify me and I'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.