Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
arbol
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Argentina
Old 01-23-2014 , 13:59   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #61

Hello Shavit
I am an admin and developer of a soccer mod.
We like your plugin, however in CS GO, it has the following bug:

- the player's legs are still when walking, they seem to move when jumping or attacking with knife.
- When you put !tp , the camera seems to be out of focus or bugged. When you press CTRL (crouch) and release, it gets fixed.
arbol is offline
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Israel
Old 01-23-2014 , 14:05   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbol View Post
Hello Shavit
I am an admin and developer of a soccer mod.
We like your plugin, however in CS GO, it has the following bug:

- the player's legs are still when walking, they seem to move when jumping or attacking with knife.
- When you put !tp , the camera seems to be out of focus or bugged. When you press CTRL (crouch) and release, it gets fixed.
I didn't test this plugin in CS:GO, neither said it works correctly in CS:GO, so I can't support it.
__________________
retired
shavit is offline
Azet
Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Old 02-20-2014 , 13:18   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.4]
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbmann View Post
Hello,

First, thanks for the Plugin.
All thinks work but the thirdperson is laggy as hell...
btw if you jump the lag stops.

Anyone else have this problem or I'm the only one?!

best regards,

derbmann
Yes, I also have problem with glitchy walking. Could dear author fix that?
Azet is offline
maxolahird
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Old 04-04-2014 , 11:31   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #64

90% of the times I use !tp when I try to go back to 1st person mode nothing happens... it just don't work... fix pls
maxolahird is offline
maxolahird
Veteran Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Old 04-07-2014 , 16:41   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #65

pls
maxolahird is offline
Proxii
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Old 05-19-2014 , 07:30   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #66

Is there any way to make this compatible with hats, mask, glasses etc.. I want players to be able to view what they bought from a store plugin by using this plugin!!
__________________

Proxii is offline
GabenNewell
Member
Join Date: May 2013
Old 06-04-2014 , 23:38   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
I didn't test this plugin in CS:GO, neither said it works correctly in CS:GO, so I can't support it.
It has the same legs effect in CS:S and the camera is static if mp_forcecamera is not set to 0. Any idea how to fix this on CS:S without forcing mp_forcecamera 0?
GabenNewell is offline
Robin955
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Old 09-30-2014 , 12:51   Re: [ANY] Thirdperson [1.1 20/July/2012]
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearts View Post
Pretty sure you uploaded the wrong .sp.

resetscore.sp
pretty sure .SP files dont matter annyway and never needs to be downloaded. lel
Robin955 is offline
easono
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Old 08-03-2015 , 01:59   Re: [CS:S] Thirdperson [1.5]
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxii View Post
Is there any way to make this compatible with hats, mask, glasses etc.. I want players to be able to view what they bought from a store plugin by using this plugin!!
Same here, I use the store plugin by along uv in the high traffic plugins
easono is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode