Capturing the control point will respawn your dead teammates instead of ending the round. Capture time is increased when the opposite team has more alive players. Players take a penalty for standing on the control point. A team wins by eliminating the enemy team or by holding the control point for set period of time.
Based on the Arena: Respawn mod I came across this week. I threw this together and it turned out to be a nice change of pace for arena. Had some people request the plugin so I thought I'd release it.
Here's what is different:
1. No dependencies such as stripper and therefore has the ability to toggle on and off
2. Dynamic capture time - why should a team with 8 more alive players cap as fast?
3. A timer has been added to prevent the situation in which an engineer or C/D spy is hiding in the bushes and the game will never end.
The above two features are turned off by default.
- Automatic votes when a map begins to toggle resurrection mod.
- Player nominated votes activated by typing res in chat. (Similar to RTV)
Take a look at the cvars to configure them for your server. You may run normal arena all the time but want to give players the option to play resurrection or start a vote automatically after the map begins. Or you may run resurrection arena all the time but want to give players the option to turn it off.
For cvars, commands, or source code, use the GitHub.
1. This is for arena maps only!
1. Copy resurrect.smx to the sourcemod/plugins directory.
2. Copy resurrect.phrases.txt to the sourcemod/translations directory.
old downloads: 86