Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)

Post New Thread Reply   

Vastrix
Old 06-30-2014 , 08:47   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #121

"ratio" = percentage of players required to vote or percentage of players required to vote yet?
and if it's the last one is that for all the players or just the ones that voted? :s
(kinda unclear imo)
robotortoise
Old 07-15-2014 , 22:51   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #122

Code:
L 07/16/2014 - 02:27:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "customvotes-redux.smx":

L 07/16/2014 - 02:27:09: [SM]   [0]  Line 1545, C:\TF2DedicatedServer\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\customvotes-redux.sp::VoteHandler_Simple()

L 07/16/2014 - 02:27:10: [SM] Native "GetConVarBool" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
This is getting kinda annoying. :/

If you ever need help with Wii/Gamecube/DS sounds/music/ect., I'm your man!

Contact me via Steam

I don't bite.

How to loop and compress .wav files

Me and my friends' server
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-05-2014 , 03:58   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #123

voteban does not work for me
is it the same for every1 else?
robotortoise
Old 08-05-2014 , 13:59   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
voteban does not work for me
is it the same for every1 else?
It works for me.

If you ever need help with Wii/Gamecube/DS sounds/music/ect., I'm your man!

Contact me via Steam

I don't bite.

How to loop and compress .wav files

Me and my friends' server
bakugo
Old 08-05-2014 , 22:55   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #125

How does this plugin even work?

Apparently all {TARGET_} variables are replaced by "value" (with quotes), so you can't target by userid (#"1" is not valid due to the quotes) and if you target by name, a player could just change their name to "@all" and cause votes to affect everyone.

I tried using this plugin with the default config: votekick works but suffers from the "@all" exploit, voteban and votemute don't work at all.
bakugo
Old 08-05-2014 , 23:02   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #126

So, after testing, I've noticed that it replaces with quotes on Windows but without quotes on Linux.

Not a very big problem but it should still be fixed.
Newbie1992
Old 08-06-2014 , 09:30   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #127

Hi,

This plugin does not work for me below my cfg but this plugin does not trigger any action for me.

Code:
// Custom Votes Redux
// By: ReFlexPoison
//
// Thank you for downloading Custom Votes Redux. If you like my work and want to help out send me a donation. https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=149090
//
// For full plugin documentation, go to: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2097623
//
// How to edit this file: (Not all values will effect every type of vote. Ex: "currentmap" won't change anything in "players" type votes)
//
// "Custom Votes"                                        <--    Leave this alone
// {                                                    <--    Add all votes after first bracket (Leave this alone)
//         "Say something funny!"                            <--    Name of vote
//         {
//             "type"                    "list"                <--    Type of vote (Valid types: players, map, list, simple)
//                                                            players - Populates the vote with a list of the online players
//                                                            map - Populates the vote with a list of maps from a specific map list
//                                                            list - Populates the vote with a custom list of choices
//                                                            simple - Doesn't populate the vote with anything
//
//            "vote"                    "1"                    <-- Determine if a vote is called to determine the result of the selection, or if each selection is chosen  manually by the players
//            "cvar"                    "sm_cvar"            <-- Control variable being changed
//
//            "options"                                    <-- These are your list options
//            {
//                "lol"        "LOL"                        <-- Option name: lol | Option result: LOL
//                "rofl"        "ROFL"                        <-- Option name: rofl | Option result: ROFL
//            }
//
//            "override"                "sm_lol"            <--    Admin override (Use this with admin_overrides.cfg to prohibit access from specific players)
//            "immunity"                "0"                    <--    Admins with equal or higher immunity are removed from the vote
//
//            "delay"                    "60"                <-- Delay in seconds before players can cast a selecting after the map has changed
//            "cooldown"                "5"                    <-- Delay in seconds before players can vote again after casting a selection
//            "team"                    "0"                    <-- Restricts players to only casting selections on team members
//            "bots"                    "0"                    <-- Allows/disallows casting selections on bots
//            "ratio"                    "0.6"                <-- Ratio of players required to cast a selection
//            "multiple"                "0"                    <-- Allow/disallow players from casting a selection on more than one option
//            "minimum"                "4"                    <-- Minimum votes required for the vote to pass (Overrides ratio)
//            "maxcalls"                "3"                                <-- Maximum times a player can cast a selection (0 = No Limit)
//            "maxpasses"                "3"                                <-- Maximum amount of times the vote can be passed
//            "command"                "sm_csay {OPTION_RESULT}"        <-- Command(s) ran when a vote is passed
//
//            "start_notify"            "Started vote.                    <-- Printed to everyone's chat when a player starts a vote
//            "call_notify"            "Voted for {OPTION_NAME}.        <-- Printed to everyone's chat when a player casts a selection
//            "pass_notify"            "Vote passed!"                    <-- Printed to everyone's chat when the vote passes
//            "fail_notify"            "Vote failed!"                    <-- Printed to everyone's chat when the vote fails to pass
//
//            "maplist"                "default"            <-- List of maps to populate the selection list (See maplist.cfg)
//            "currentmap"            "0"                    <-- Allows/disallows casting selections on the current map
//            "recentmaps"            "3"                    <-- How many recent maps will be removed from the vote selections
//
//            "chattrigger"            "vote"                <-- Chat trigger to open the vote selections (Do not include ! or / in the trigger)
//        }                                                <--    Leave this alone
//    }                                                    <--    Leave this alone
//
// Formatting:
//
// Place these in command, call_notify, pass_notify to your liking
// {VOTE_AMOUNT} - Amount of votes called for that item
// {VOTE_REQUIRED} - Required vote calls for that vote to pass
//
// {VOTER_INDEX} - Voter client index
// {VOTER_ID} - Voter user id
// {VOTER_STEAMID} - Voter steam id
// {VOTER_NAME} - Voter name
//
// {TARGET_INDEX} - Target client index
// {TARGET_ID} - Target user id
// {TARGET_STEAMID} - Target steam id
// {TARGET_NAME} - Target name
//
// {MAP_NAME} - Map name
// {CURRENT_MAP_NAME} - Current map name
//
// {OPTION_NAME} - Option name
// {OPTION_RESULT} - Option result
//
// {On|Off}    - Control variable is On or Off
// {on|off}    - Control variable is on or off
//
// {Yes|No}    - Voter selected Yes or No
// {yes|no}    - Voter selected yes or no
//
// Formatting Examples:
//
// "call_notify"    "{olive}[SM] {VOTER_NAME}{default} voted to kick {green}{TARGET_NAME}{default}."
// "command"        "kickid {TARGET_ID};sm_csay Kicked {TARGET_NAME}"
//

"Custom Votes"
{
    "Ban player"
    {
        "type"            "players"
        "vote"            "0"
        "immunity"        "10"
        "minimum"        "6"
        "ratio"            "0.8"
        "cooldown"        "30"
        "command"        "sm_ban {TARGET_ID} 120"
        "call_notify"    "{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} started a vote to ban {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) [{olive}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{olive}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}] votes."
        "pass_notify"    "{default}Vote passed. {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) banned from server."
        "chattrigger"    "voteban"
    }
    "Kick player"
    {
        "vote"            "0"
        "immunity"        "10"
        "minimum"        "4"
        "ratio"            "0.65"
        "cooldown"        "30"
        "command"        "sm_kick {TARGET_NAME}"
        "call_notify"    "{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} started a vote to kick {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) [{olive}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{olive}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}] votes."
        "pass_notify"    "{default}Vote passed. {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) kicked from server."
        "chattrigger"    "votekick"
    }
    "Mute player"
    {
        "vote"            "0"
        "immunity"        "10"
        "minimum"        "4"
        "ratio"            "0.5"
        "cooldown"        "30"
        "command"        "sm_silence {TARGET_ID}"
        "call_notify"    "{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} started a vote to mute {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) [{olive}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{olive}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}] votes."
        "pass_notify"    "{default}Vote passed. {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) has been muted."
        "chattrigger"    "votemute"
    }
    "Slay player"
    {
        "vote"            "0"
        "immunity"        "10"
        "minimum"        "4"
        "ratio"            "0.5"
        "cooldown"        "30"
        "command"        "sm_slay {TARGET_ID}"
        "call_notify"    "{olive}{VOTER_NAME}{default} started a vote to slay {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) [{olive}{VOTE_AMOUNT}{default}/{olive}{VOTE_REQUIRED}{default}] votes."
        "pass_notify"    "{default}Vote passed. {olive}{TARGET_NAME}{default} ({olive}{TARGET_STEAMID}{default}) has been slayed."
        "chattrigger"    "voteslay"
    }
}
Thanks!

Last edited by Newbie1992; 08-06-2014 at 09:31.
juniorjpdj
Old 08-09-2014 , 15:43   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #128

How to make votes appear instantly at all player's game?
D4rkl0rd
Old 08-15-2014 , 21:04   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #129

When I use "team" option, does the ratio apply to all players or only players in the specific team ?
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 08-15-2014 , 21:05   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.7 - 4/13/14)
Reply With Quote #130

I need to rework this plugin still. Will take time.