Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2014 , 06:04   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #291

Your username and host in that error dont match what you have in the config there

Add me on steam

Last edited by nineteeneleven; 07-16-2014 at 06:52.
killjoy64
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-21-2014 , 00:47   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #292

Where is the widget
Old 07-21-2014 , 17:26   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #293

It's index.php
Old 07-21-2014 , 21:13   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #294

Another thing, everytime i do something in the admin panel for example manually adding a donor, i get error (something about heading) but even with the error it still adds the donor.
Old 07-21-2014 , 22:20   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #295

Next time copy and paste it here
Old 07-22-2014 , 21:44   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #296

So since I released my Linux control panel (shameless plug). I think im going to overhaul donations control. So now is the time to ask for feature requests.

Planned Features
  • Unlimited donor groups, I actually coded this a long time ago as job for Snaggle and he generously allowed me to integrate the code into the public version. So send him some .
  • Major code overhaul with lots of optimizations and better error handling/reporting.
  • Bootstrap for the admin section and donate.php (lets get mobile friendly)
  • per-group minimum donation requirement.
  • Configurable date format
  • Optional Expiration email reminder to donors
  • Terms and conditions area on main donate page
  • Properly handle changing donor levels and calculate the dates based on the change.
  • IE fix (hate IE)
Features being considered
  • Source bans 2 support. This will not be a SB2 plugin, because I want to be able to still support 1.5.x
Things that are not going to happen
  • paysafecard

And of course ill update this list as I go along, because im sure ill be doing more than that. Dont expect an update right away though because i'm a busy man (lol) and i'm still redesigning my website http://1911.expert

Last edited by nineteeneleven; 08-17-2014 at 16:36.
Advokat
Old 07-23-2014 , 21:19   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #297

That is very cool. Wish I could afford a server box here in Australia. Seems like when it comes to anything to do with servers, prices are through the roof.

A few feature requests off the top of my head, if work starts up again and you deem any to be useful:
- a per-group minimum donation requirement. (I did code this in myself but I think it's a pretty useful feature in general)
- a date format config option to define in what order dates are displayed (don't know how possible this one is)
- a donate widget that can be embedded anywhere on a site while still linking back to the code (I did this up for a PHP block on our forum but I could see others really appreciating it as well)

I'd share the code that I used to do some of this stuff but it's more hack and slash than anything neat (or well done) so I think it'd probably be best (if you decided to implement any of this) for you to do it up yourself.

I should say, I really appreciate your work, man. It made the donation process for our community ten-fold easier and quite a few more people donate because of that.

Last edited by Advokat; 07-23-2014 at 21:21.
killjoy64
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-23-2014 , 22:08   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteeneleven View Post
Next time copy and paste it here
Hey nineteeneleven, im using cpanel so what would i put for my cron job?

and about the sourcebans 2 support, i just redownloaded sourcebans 1.5 last weekend because i ran into an errors with sourcebans 2, if people are using sourcebans 2 without any errors then go for it

about the warning,
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/usernamehere/public_html/donations/admin/show_donations.php:30) in /home/usernamehere/public_html/donations/admin/pages/error_log.php on line 22
Old 07-24-2014 , 09:13   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #299

@Advokat

I can certainly do the date formats, thats pretty easy actually and I did do it in the Linux Control Panel.
I will also add the per-group minimum
if you can send me the code for the widget your talking about I can look at it, because im not exactly following you.

@killjoy64
Someone else had that error a while back, I forgot how they fixed it. Look back in this thread. I think it had something to do with whitespace after a closing ?>
Old 07-24-2014 , 09:52   Re: Donation Control 2.1.5 [over 500 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #300

Nineteeneleven, as i have requested before, i think you should make so its possible to extend admin before it expires.