Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Surf Olympics v1.5.2a

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Statistical        Approver:   EKS (166)
OneEyed
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-10-2006 , 19:41   Surf Olympics v1.5.2a
Reply With Quote #1

Surf Olympics v1.5.2a

Explicit Details:
Data is seperated in 2 different files. MapRecords.vault and EndZones.vault located at amxmodx/data/vault . To delete records use the command: surf_delete , ingame to pop-up a menu for ease of record deletion. This does not require a map change.

Code:
/*  * ====================================================================================================  * ====================================================================================================  *   ---------------------------SURF_OLYMPICS-v1.5.2a--------BY: OneEyed---------------------------  * ====================================================================================================  * ====================================================================================================  *  COMMENTS:  *    Install the plugin normally, and get ready to beat some freagin records!  * ====================================================================================================  *  REQUIRED:  *    AMXX 1.70  *  *  MODULES:  *    CSTRIKE  *    ENGINE  *    FAKEMETA  *    NVAULT  * ====================================================================================================  *  CVARS:  *    surf_flyspeed <#>                 - Changes flying speed of surf_endzone tool  *    surf_teamstack < 0 | 1 | 2 >  - Forces players to be in a certain team.  *    surf_godmode < 0 | 1 >            - Enables/Disables godmode on players.  *    surf_semiclip < 0 | 1 >     - Enables/Disables semi-clip on players.  *   *  COMMANDS:  *    surf_endzone          - Enables Surf EndZone Creation Tool  *    surf_delete                  - Enables Map Record Catagory Deletion menu.  *    surf_on   < 0 | 1 >        - Enables/Disables plugin 99%.  *  *  CHAT COMMANDS:  *    /spec       - Makes you a spectator.  *    /respawn            - Respawns you.  *    /top3       - Opens Map Top Records list.  *    /help       - Opens help menu.  * ====================================================================================================  *  PLUGIN DETAILS:  *    When you spawn in, your in standby mode.  As soon as you jump, your game is activated and your  *    records get recorded.  Current records are Map Completion, Speed, Hang Time, Distance, and  *    Height.  The plugin automatically respawns users when you die or fall down.  Players also have  *    a simulated Semi-clip, so they don't get stuck inside each other, but still allow to block  *    each other.  To complete the map, touch the designated EndZone lightning bolt.  *  * ====================================================================================================  *  CREDITS:  *    - Rukia found how to know if your on ladder. (drove me nuts yet it was so easy)  *    - teame06/VEN for HLTV event.  *    - teame06 help with new menu system, and Team_Select menu, and some inspiration =).  *    - Xtrem3 found a major hang time exploit.  *    - iron helix found a major height exploit.  *    - XAD - used the same font color from his statsx motd.  *    - door for helping me test some features.  *    - Gorlag/Batman for his Flying code.  *    - BASIC-MASTER, I copied his Special Effect. (not the code, just effect)  *    - BAILOPAN for some of the weapon removal code from CSDM v1.  *    - BAILOPAN, for his information on code optimization. (READ IT)  *      -- <a href="http://www.sourcemod.net/devlog/?p=62" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">http://www.sourcemod.net/devlog/?p=62</a> ====================================================================================================  */

Try it out @ these official Surf Olympic servers!
64.34.92.137:27015 - [Surf Olympics] - Countersurf.com NY Server
65.78.134.29:27059 - Syn [Surf-Olympics] http://Syn-Scripts.com drgservers.com

ChangeLog:
v1.5.2a:

- Reverted back to old method, will crash again on surf_xss and surf_maya if you have plugins that precache models. It's the maps fault for having to many brush models. Attempting to fix, completely breaks my plugin on normal maps.

v1.5.2:
- Fixed crashing in surf_xss and surf_maya.

v1.5.1:
- Fixed a bug with the semi-clip cvar.
- Fixed a entity leak error with weapon removal.

v1.5:
- Commentator can be turned on/off through a #define.
- New CVARs:
- surf_godmode < 0 | 1 > (Turns God Mode OFF/ON, for everyone.)
- surf_semiclip < 0 | 1 > (Turns Semi-Clip OFF/ON, for everyone.)
- New COMMANDs:
- surf_delete (Opens menu to delete records of current map.)
- surf_on < 0 | 1 > (Turns plugin OFF/ON completely.)
- New Top Record System:
- One person can't dominate an entire record, there will always be three
- different players for every record catagory. Saved by STEAMID not name.
- Weapons from game_player_equip entity are removed upon death, to prevent spam.
- Players can now easily jump on top of users in Semi-Clip mode.

v1.1:
- Changed the HUD system a little bit, to be less laggy.
- Fixed an accidental logical error with clearing airtype records.
- Blocked trigger_hurts that heal from teleporting.
- Added Personal Statistics to /top3 window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg olympics2.jpg (96.9 KB, 35029 views)
File Type: jpg olympics1.jpg (93.2 KB, 27272 views)
File Type: jpg olympics.jpg (83.9 KB, 25778 views)
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (surf_olympics.sma - 22992 views - 71.3 KB)

Last edited by OneEyed; 09-04-2006 at 04:05.
eFrigid
Old 03-10-2006 , 19:50  
Reply With Quote #2

Yay you realesed it. Even though I already had but yay! Good job!
SupERduDE
Old 03-10-2006 , 21:41  
Reply With Quote #3

:-/ I keep getting bad load with the amxx file and the webcompiler.
Old 03-10-2006 , 23:51  
Reply With Quote #4

Code:
    //CORE Loop     //Meanest bitch of the south!     new judge = create_entity("info_target")     if (judge) {         entity_set_string(judge, EV_SZ_classname, "JudgeJudy")         entity_set_float(judge, EV_FL_nextthink, halflife_time() + 0.1)         register_think("JudgeJudy", "JudgeJudy")     }
lol
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
organizedKaoS
Old 03-11-2006 , 00:26  
Reply With Quote #5

I was wondering if I could make a request off of the original plugin. I dont run a surf server or maps, but I like the map records feature. Any way you can split this feature into a plugin itself? And the only thing it would record is the players with the highest frag count on a map? Only frag counts. Death counts or any other stats arent necessary. And still store to vault? Thanks for any replies from the author
DarkSlain
Old 03-11-2006 , 07:25  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupERduDE
:-/ I keep getting bad load with the amxx file and the webcompiler.
same :S and yay u released it one eyed
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-11-2006 , 12:08  
Reply With Quote #7

There was no amxx file. You had to download the .sma and compile it. But I uploaded a compiled version, go ahead and test it if you want.

Make sure you use AMXX 1.70, and have all the modules listed enabled. If it still doesn't work, post here with more information of why it got bad load.
Rixorster
Old 03-11-2006 , 12:46  
Reply With Quote #8

Any servers running this? ;D It would be nice to see how it works first with other players also ;D
Like ones in europe? Btw, sounds amazing the endzone creation tool is cool!

+karma if i helped you!
DarkSlain
Old 03-11-2006 , 23:41  
Reply With Quote #9

GREAT plugin
only 1 problem thoe
is there a way to make it so that if an admin teleports it doesn't count cos some people on my server are teleporting (the default teleporter that comes with amxx) and getting finish times of .2 seconds

anyway ty K++
Old 03-12-2006 , 01:08  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixorster
Any servers running this? ;D It would be nice to see how it works first with other players also ;D
Like ones in europe? Btw, sounds amazing the endzone creation tool is cool!
Quote:
Try it out @ these official Surf Olympic servers!
64.34.92.137:27015 - [Surf Olympics] - Countersurf.com NY Server
65.78.134.29:27059 - Syn [Surf-Olympics] http://Syn-Scripts.com drgservers.com