Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"

Post New Thread Reply   

sim242
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-22-2014 , 14:48   [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #1

Long story short I'm making a plugin that involves respawning clients depending on the amount of lives they have left. When there are only two people alive, the minute one player dies the round ends and therefore the plugin isn't working properly.

Someone informed me that I can use "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" to turn off the round ending and then use something like "CS_TerminateRound(7.0, CSRoundEnd_TerroristWin, false);" to end the round so that is exactly what I have done, I've made a check so the round ends when there is one player left but it is called after the player is respawned therefore not ending exactly after they die. Problem is it seems when I use the "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" cvar it seems to not actually add a point to the winning team which is an issue as the round count stays the same. I could easily make a round check and then change the map when it reaches a specific number but I wanted to include drops :S Do you guys know how I could fix this?
Send a message via Skype™ to sim242
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2014 , 17:37   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #2

I think mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go

Try putting a sm_cvar infront of it.

So its sm_cvar mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1
Old 01-22-2014 , 17:55   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
I think mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go

Try putting a sm_cvar infront of it.

So its sm_cvar mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1
You clearly read what he asked for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim242 View Post
Long story short I'm making a plugin that involves respawning clients depending on the amount of lives they have left. When there are only two people alive, the minute one player dies the round ends and therefore the plugin isn't working properly.

Someone informed me that I can use "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" to turn off the round ending and then use something like "CS_TerminateRound(7.0, CSRoundEnd_TerroristWin, false);" to end the round so that is exactly what I have done, I've made a check so the round ends when there is one player left but it is called after the player is respawned therefore not ending exactly after they die. Problem is it seems when I use the "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" cvar it seems to not actually add a point to the winning team which is an issue as the round count stays the same. I could easily make a round check and then change the map when it reaches a specific number but I wanted to include drops :S Do you guys know how I could fix this?
CS_SetTeamScore(team, value); or remove mp_ignore_round_win_conditions and put it back when you need it. For the drops I am not sure how it will react, give it a try.

EDIT: wrong section by the way.

Last edited by Mathias.; 01-22-2014 at 17:58.
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2014 , 18:14   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Rabbit View Post
You clearly read what he asked for.
Well I did read what he asked for.
And saw that he was using "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" not anything about putting sm_cvar infront.
So I just pointed out that mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go, therefore you need sm_cvar infront of it.
Old 01-22-2014 , 19:22   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Rabbit View Post
CS_SetTeamScore(team, value); or remove mp_ignore_round_win_conditions and put it back when you need it. For the drops I am not sure how it will react, give it a try.

EDIT: wrong section by the way.
Tried the CS_SetTeamScore function. To be specific I used "Team_SetScore(2, Team_GetScore(2) + 1);" to add 1 to the teams score at the end of each round but whenever the round ends it doesn't actually add anything to the score. Btw sorry about wrong section, wasn't sure where this would go, generally post any questions about code in the donor forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
Well I did read what he asked for.
And saw that he was using "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" not anything about putting sm_cvar infront.
So I just pointed out that mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go, therefore you need sm_cvar infront of it.
Seems to work without that in front of it. Also no offence but you kind of didn't answer my question at all.. in fact I said nothing about that cvar not working as it works fine..
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 01-22-2014 , 19:31   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Seems to work without that in front of it. Also no offence but you kind of didn't answer my question at all.. in fact I said nothing about that cvar not working as it works fine..
Well sorry about that then.
I do know that I didnt answer your question, but just thought I would point that out about the cvar.
But guess it's not okay to do such thing.
So im just gonna leave this thread have a nice day!
Old 01-22-2014 , 20:05   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Tried the CS_SetTeamScore function. To be specific I used "Team_SetScore(2, Team_GetScore(2) + 1);" to add 1 to the teams score at the end of each round but whenever the round ends it doesn't actually add anything to the score. Btw sorry about wrong section, wasn't sure where this would go, generally post any questions about code in the donor forum.
I suppose that Game Start is triggered when ever you end the round or removing mp_ignore... Am I right?
sim242
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-23-2014 , 12:04   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #8

When mp_ignore is off yes the rounds continue. Not sure about manually ending round as I haven't tried, the way I end rounds currently is via the plugin using the "CS_TerminateRound(7.0, CSRoundEnd_TerroristWin, false);" function with obviously different values depending on the check
Mathias.
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2014 , 20:26   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #9

A idea would be to save the score into a variable and set it on round_start
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 01-24-2014 , 00:10   Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"
Reply With Quote #10

Is there any mp_ignore in css?

Sorry for the off topic..