What is an airshot?
- The blast radius from the rockets can also be used to control enemies by "pushing" them around, or even sending them into the air, making it possible to score an airshot (hitting an enemy in the air, which is considered quite difficult in TFC when using only the RPG launcher) (From the TFC wiki
- There are maps and avi's which concentrate on airshots and often players will spam binds saying that they got an airshot
- This plugin basically announces rpg airshots (not splash damage ;)) with the player names and distance (see screenshot below)
- tfc_airshot 1/0
- The time it takes the rocket to hit the victim the owner might have moved a short distance, so the distance isnt totally accurate but it gives a rough idea and is better than just "player airshot player". TFC rockets are not guidable and travel pretty fast though.
How to install:
- Find your plugins.ini in your config folder (addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini) open it in notepad and type airshot.amxx
- Click Get Plugin below and place the airshot.amxx in your plugins folder (addons/amxmodx/plugins/)
- You can change the colour of the hud message by opening the .sma in notepad and editing the red green blue values at the top, then compile the plugin
to get the .amxx
Requires the engine module
- Find your modules.ini (addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini) open it in notepad
- Uncomment (remove the ; from infront of) the engine_amxx.dll or the engine_amxx_i386.so if you are using linux
Comments and suggestions welcomed