Category: Fun Stuff
Approver: v3x (159)
Join Date: Sep 2004
GHW Capture The Flag
- Go to the enemy base, steal their flag, and return back to your base and put their flag next to your flag.
- ctf_on - For use in amxx.cfg only, use commands to turn ctf on/off during game (1=on 0=off) (Default: 1)
- ctf_weapons - What weapons show up on CSDM style weapons menu (See list below for letter conversion) (Can use amx_ctf_remove/addweap) (Default: "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz")
- ctf_nades - How many / what nades players spawn with (Default: "hhff" (2 HEs 2 Flashes))
- ctf_respawntime - Delay before respawn (Default: 3.0)
- ctf_maxcaps - Number of caps till map end (Changes to random map in maps.ini) (Default: 25)
- ctf_spawnprotection - Enable / Disable spawn protection area (1=on 0=off) (Default: 1)
- ctf_sounds - Enable / Disable Sounds (Default from WoW) (1=on 0=off) (Default: 1)
- ctf_vote - Vote CTF On/Off feature enabled (1=on 0=off) (Default: 1)
- ctf_votelength - Time players have to vote (Default: 20.0)
- ctf_votedelay - Time after a failed vote attempt to start a new vote (Default: 180.0)
- ctf_voterounddelay - Delay in time from start of round vote will not start (For Buytime) (Default: 5.0)
- amx_ctf_set_tflag - Sets your current location to the new T Flag Spawn Location.
- amx_ctf_set_ctflag - Sets your current location to the new CT Flag Spawn Location.
- amx_ctf_off - Turn CTF off
- amx_ctf_on - Turn CTF on
CTF Weapon Constants (By Letter)
- amx_ctf_set_t/ctflag - Coords are saved to file so if you set the flag location it is saved forever (or until you change it)
- Bot Friendly
- Beamsprite flag no longer supported. Must use model.
- CSDM Style weapons menu added (that's what the weapons CVAR and commands are for)
- Everything looks different and hopefully works better.
- 1.76d compadabilty supported. Just open the .sma, read line 44, and compile locally.
- Players with flags don't gain spawn protection.
Last edited by GHW_Chronic; 08-25-2008 at 21:18.