Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

UltimatePlugin v1.5.0b [Menu + API + ColorChat + Selectivity] (13-Aug-2014)

Post New Thread Reply   

nonserviam
Old 11-29-2013 , 11:15   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #351

Hello, I found problem same issue

Too much online and long names admins after /admin command server crashing.
test users same names
[ClanTag] # Blackhell /A/
[ClanTag] # none3fnawaironacde
and other 8-9 admins.

Last edited by nonserviam; 11-29-2013 at 11:32.
tonykaram1993
Old 11-29-2013 , 15:02   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #352

Hmmm. Alright I'll check it out tonight hopefully.

Sorry again this past week was a very busy week for me. I have my midterm exams.
Hopefully in the weekend I will make it up.

Thank you for your patience.
UltimateAdmin
Code:
rcon version | rcon amxx version | rcon meta version
rcon amxx plugins | rcon meta list | rcon status
I AM INACTIVE ON THIS FORUM - For direct contact: [email protected]
nonserviam
Old 11-30-2013 , 00:09   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #353

Thank you.
nonserviam
Old 11-30-2013 , 07:56   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #354

Hello,

I found a record maybe you can help another bug.

Code:
L 11/29/2013 - 18:01:06: Start of error session.
L 11/29/2013 - 18:01:06: Info (map "de_dust2_long") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20131129.log")
L 11/29/2013 - 18:01:06: Invalid menu id 0(3)
L 11/29/2013 - 18:01:06: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "UltimatePlugin.amxx")
L 11/29/2013 - 18:01:06: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "menu_destroy")
L 11/29/2013 - 18:01:06: [AMXX]    [0] 98de52a0248a5bff3ede9bc6a28ffacb.sma::Handle_RecentelyUsedMenu (line 5947)
tonykaram1993
Old 12-06-2013 , 03:36   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #355

Hello AlliedMods,

To whoever is using this plugin, I have some bad news. After a couple of days of thinking, I have came to a conclusion. I have decided to ask the moderators to unapprove this plugin. Why? Well as most of you guys might already know, the supercentral team are back and they are now working on it and fixing it up. So, since this plugin was born because the developers were not active and I wanted to fix it up, I think ot serves no purposes anymore. Besides I really think that keeping this plugin alive would be kind of a disrespect towards the supercentral team. I do not wish to be a copy cat, my only intention from the beginning was to provide a fixed up version of amx_super, but that is not the case anymore.

However, this plugin will stay attached at the first post if anyone would like to use it. It is not because I cannot aupport anymore, but because of what I said above.

Thank you again for everyone who have used this plugin. Also I would like to appologize to the supercentral team if I had disrespected you guys by releasing this plugin.
UltimateAdmin
Code:
nonserviam
Old 12-06-2013 , 05:49   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #356

Nice thought, but there many alternative plugins and always have additional options.

I think fix the some errors. If this plugin uses server will crash. Thanks.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 12-06-2013 , 07:50   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonykaram1993 View Post
I have decided to ask the moderators to unapprove this plugin.
Unapproved per your request

Quote:
Also I would like to appologize to the supercentral team if I had disrespected you guys by releasing this plugin.
On behalf of the SuperCentral team, no worries. There is nothing wrong with what you did. You are more than welcome to continue working and supporting this plugin if you wish. While I'm not positive as to what the new AMX_Super will include, I see nothing wrong or disrespectful about multiple AIO plugins. It just gives Server Operators different options to choose from. I would only see an issue with it if the plugins we identical in every/most way(s)

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
tonykaram1993
Old 12-06-2013 , 07:57   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #358

Thank you for your reply. However, I do think that both plugins are quite similar in functionality since UP was meant to be a fixed up version of AMX_Super when the developers were busy and/or inactive.
The differences until now (and I am pretty sure that the SuperCentral team are fully able to implement them in the future versions of AMX_Super and they actually might do so) are ColorChat + API.

Again, I can fully support this plugin but I would not feel comfortable about it since it might look like a rip off. AMX_Super was the very plugin I ever used even before I knew how to make plugins. It has a special place in our hearts
UltimateAdmin
Code:
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 12-10-2013 , 00:37  
Reply With Quote #359

Tony, you know you are who we are .. if that makes sense. What Yami said is so perfectly right its crazy. The first time I even started writing anything was from Bigballers old amx version of his all in one plugin back in... geese, 2004 (back when I was your age - 20, and you were about 11, the age of my son now.. crazy how time goes by so fast. Heh). But that plugin was so out of date, I wanted to update it, and make it better. We all start somewhere, weather its from scratch or picking up where somebody left off. You'll get more respect in the last 2 posts than most will here in the next year of posting. So dont worry about a knock off or any of that, were here to supply the peoples needs, and we work for free. (well not all the time, or all of us) but most of us, we do this on our off time, as its our time, and its what we want to do.

So mad respect to you Tony, Im sure we all feel the same way.

Last edited by bmann_420; 12-10-2013 at 01:02.
tonykaram1993
Old 12-15-2013 , 22:17   Re: UltimatePlugin v1.4.2 + Menu + API + ColorChat (6th November 2013) - tonykaram199
Reply With Quote #360

Thank you so much for your kind words. And sorry for the late reply, but I am backed up as hell those past two weeks. I am happy I'll have some actual free time of my own past today .

In regards to UltimatePlugin, I had a really a fun time making it and it gave me a lot of experience when it comes to releasing plugins. As you might already know, UltimatePlugin was the very first plugin I have released here on AlliedMods. It turned out that making plugin for your personnel use is easy related to releasing it publicly (maintaining it - fixing bugs - dealing with annoying users - ...).

Let's just hope I made a good temporary plugin for whatever time this plugin sat in the 'New Plugin Submissions' section.
UltimateAdmin
Code: