Raised This Month: $70 Target: $400
 17% 

CSDM 2.1.3d KWo beta


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Poland
Old 09-10-2013 , 05:40   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #431

Can You write in the server console such commands:
version
meta list
and show us the output of these commands here?
__________________
The Fullpack of podbot mm V3B22 - 24 apr 2012!!! is available here.
The All-In-One 3.2a package - 02 jun 2013 (AMX X 1.8.2 [with ATAC 3.0.1b , CSDM2.1.3c beta, CM OE 0.6.5, podbot mm V3B22c and mm 1.20) is available here.
The newest Beta V3B23a (rel. 28 august 2018!!!) is available here.
KWo is offline
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Oct 2005
Old 09-10-2013 , 06:50   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #432

Try to use metamod 1.21-am instead. -p version is kind of unstable because of aggressive optimization.
__________________
Arkshine is offline
Which
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 09-11-2013 , 04:40   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
Can You write in the server console such commands:
version
meta list
and show us the output of these commands here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Try to use metamod 1.21-am instead. -p version is kind of unstable because of aggressive optimization.
Hello again. KWo & Arkshine - see the attached image. I tried metamod 1.21-am but the same crashes occur and is very annoing - you can see the debug log (also attached a small part of it).

I also have another server without CSDM and there aren't any crashes from its start. So it doesn't matter - metamod or metamod-p there are still crashes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	version_meta_list.png
Views:	235
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	125685  
Attached Files
File Type: txt debuglog.txt (18.1 KB, 129 views)
Which is offline
octora
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Old 09-13-2013 , 04:03   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #434

Great man! It work after i try csdm 2.1 and not work
octora is offline
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Oct 2005
Old 09-13-2013 , 05:16   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #435

@Which, it happens when you enable ffa ? Well, I can try to take a look later, these patches in memory are a pain in the ass.
__________________
Arkshine is offline
Which
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 09-13-2013 , 14:31   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #436

No, ffa is disabled but the item mode is on.
Which is offline
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Oct 2005
Old 09-13-2013 , 15:06   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #437

Well, if disabled, it most likely not CSDM.

You said you have only base plugins and CSDM, but in your debug, I see Ham loaded, and so far I remember they don't use ham. So, what plugins are actually loaded ? (amxx list)
__________________
Arkshine is offline
Which
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Old 09-14-2013 , 06:57   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Well, if disabled, it most likely not CSDM.

You said you have only base plugins and CSDM, but in your debug, I see Ham loaded, and so far I remember they don't use ham. So, what plugins are actually loaded ? (amxx list)
Well, I also use the BF2 Mod but it doesn't cause crashes. I removed CSDM 2 days ago and there are no crashes since then - I replaced it with a simple respawn plugin + CSDM Style Gun Men.

Here are the additional plugins:
bf2rank.amxx
vip.amxx
rs.amxx
abd.amxx
cs_team_semiclip.amxx
QuakeSounds.amxx
adminlisten.amxx
bad_camper.amxx

But as I said there are no crashes since I removed CSDM.
Which is offline
octora
Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Old 09-15-2013 , 12:25   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Which View Post
Well, I also use the BF2 Mod but it doesn't cause crashes. I removed CSDM 2 days ago and there are no crashes since then - I replaced it with a simple respawn plugin + CSDM Style Gun Men.

Here are the additional plugins:
bf2rank.amxx
vip.amxx
rs.amxx
abd.amxx
cs_team_semiclip.amxx
QuakeSounds.amxx
adminlisten.amxx
bad_camper.amxx

But as I said there are no crashes since I removed CSDM.
I also install bf2 mod in csdm. but no significant problems. Another plugin might cause your server to crash.
octora is offline
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Poland
Old 09-16-2013 , 02:59   Re: CSDM 2.1.3c KWo beta
Reply With Quote #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by octora View Post
I also install bf2 mod in csdm. but no significant problems. Another plugin might cause your server to crash.
Can You also write in the console such commands:
version
meta list
and show us the output here, so we can compare if You guys have the same hlds and AMXX/csdm versions? What is Your OS?
__________________
The Fullpack of podbot mm V3B22 - 24 apr 2012!!! is available here.
The All-In-One 3.2a package - 02 jun 2013 (AMX X 1.8.2 [with ATAC 3.0.1b , CSDM2.1.3c beta, CM OE 0.6.5, podbot mm V3B22c and mm 1.20) is available here.
The newest Beta V3B23a (rel. 28 august 2018!!!) is available here.

Last edited by KWo; 09-16-2013 at 02:59.
KWo is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode