Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Amazing_Horse
Old 09-03-2013 , 10:27   Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Hey ,
Im Looking for some1 who can help with Donation steam bot. He just Need to do 2 Things and 1 is simple i think. Well to Accept Trade and say a Default sentence is not that Hard is it?
BTW i Want it for 24/7 on my Linux dedicated Server or Rent an extern vserver for the steambots (2needed)
I Pay good if it Works Fine.

Add me so we can Talk (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067297038/)
Old 09-03-2013 , 11:19   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

I can't really help with the donation bot. But you can run them natively on linux using mono-devel.
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2013 , 11:34   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

I suggest you to not get involved with this guy
I've made plugin for him but when it was done, he tested it, didn't wanted to pay for it and then removed me on steam.

Last edited by Oshizu; 09-03-2013 at 12:35.
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 09-03-2013 , 14:27   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshizu View Post
I suggest you to not get involved with this guy
I've made plugin for him but when it was done, he tested it, didn't wanted to pay for it and then removed me on steam.
You gave your product out without pay. THEN you ask for payment...?

Last edited by ReFlexPoison; 09-03-2013 at 14:27.
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2013 , 14:37   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFlexPoison View Post
Didn't knew how Selling of Private Plugins worked out then
That was the way i was selling my plugins out to Gentlemanne, Teyla Games and Mr. Stylo's Gaming
Never such stuff happend while selling stuff to them

Last edited by Oshizu; 09-03-2013 at 14:41.
napalm00
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2013 , 14:37   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFlexPoison View Post
Let's analyze together what he said!

Quote:
when it was done, he tested it
Which means Oshizu gave out the plugin for the guy to test it, believing that he would have been honest and paid him afterwards.

Quote:
didn't wanted to pay for it and then removed me on steam.
Which means he was expecting him to pay but instead the guy just ran off with the plugin, breaking all contacts with him for whatever reason. Not a very nice thing to do, running away without explaining what the problems with the plugin are.
See? It wasn't so difficult to read a sentence! YAY!

For reference: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224533
Old 09-03-2013 , 16:26   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalm00 View Post
See? It wasn't so difficult to read a sentence! YAY!
Sorta harsh. Let me reiterate, but with real world circumstances.
  • If I go to the store, I'll pay before getting to test my new pair of headphones.
  • If I buy something off a website, I transfer my money first, then receive my product a few days later.
I just found the way he handled the situation silly. He stated he handles it differently so he learned from his mistake. No insult intended.
imdawe
BANNED
Old 09-03-2013 , 19:56   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

Same here, he won't pay but he can't play off a whitelist without paying for it someone

Last edited by imdawe; 09-04-2013 at 14:55.
Send a message via MSN to imdawe
Amazing_Horse
Old 09-04-2013 , 15:18  

Short explain.
i just say and have to say 3 things
1) yep its true he dont got payment anymore i removed it after the plguins thing ye ye but its useless for me cauz of a backdoor or any other way he had access to server no not rcon all is safe we got alot protecture and we log that all and the plugin worked its jsut like i sayed he didnt wanted to give me the .sp file like i sayed and it was very very strange that few hours/days after i added the plugin the server get in mess
2) all other guys i made deal (20-30) say good deals i got alot guys like for website html etc i pay often in month they are very happy and dont even would think im a scammer
3) idc what 1 guy say if u want to talk m8 u can add me but u removed me so i thought it was finish for u too as u saw u didnt got access anymore cauz i removed the plugin.

Think what u want i will talk to other guys for post here im not scammer i also can show list of payments but like i sayed the 30dollar for plugin was removed cauz no sp and it was with any way to hack server/get access to them.
Tomorrow i pay alot money again. i hope he will post it here too i will send the payment thing if u guys want that.
-> i got dedicated servers so i dont wouldnt even think about scam 30$ thats 15euro lol why should i...

-Best regardes Horse

Sorry for bad english.
Well i heared 1 isnt clear so i try to explain the first part again^^
so well i payed him after he gave me plugin long time ago btw well then like i sayed server got hacked or better to say some1 got access to them.
So i removed plugin and saw Wups, its save again so i removed his payment . I never get any sp i talked to him but he says something like "i didnt made it alone i try to find it from my frind" or something like that its 3weeks ago i think.
Well cauz 1 post you all now think things like i scammed 300.000 dollar from govement or what is up? We will hear in next days what was up
@Oshizu like i sayed i would pay u 30dollar back /again if u would give me the sp i told u that but seems like u dont want to so its hard for me. I can understand u but to post here i scammed u isnt right way m8.
Dont be mad but its acting like kid. If you want u also can message me in AliedModders forum im ready for pay u 30$ again but i need to be sure the code is fine. So if u are soooo sure u didnt did a backdoor in plugin why u dont give me the sp then like we sayed?
My offer is there agree or dont.

btw after i removed the plugin there wasnt anything with servercontrol again so i was pretty sure that it was cauz plugin i cant be 100% but 99% is sometimes enough for me so pls understand

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 09-04-2013 at 16:35. Reason: Triple post
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2013 , 15:59   Re: Steam Donation bot Help (on dedicated Server)

If you try to lie atleast don't forgot your previous version of things

1. From other thread fact: you removed me from friends, now you tell me that i've removed you. Sounds like made up story.

2. You didn't removed payment / did chargeback, you didn't even sent me money for plugin.

3. I've sent you two dropbox links for .smx and .sp file, So you had .sp file even if you forgot to download it you didn't reminded me even once about it!

4. You said: I never get any sp i talked to him but he says something like "i didnt made it alone i try to find it from my frind" What's sense in this? Even if coder doesn't makes plugin alone / asks for assistance of other coder they still got source code of it.

Last edited by Oshizu; 09-04-2013 at 16:08.
Closed Thread