Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 08-11-2013 , 09:27   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1321

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
GuessSDKVersion() was replaced with GetEngineVersion(). this plugin won't work with the newer 1.5 or 1.6 snapshots unless you fix that on line 187 and 513.
Are you sure? Because if it's just depreciated it should work fine but just throws a WARNING not error?

If it's causing an error then that is pretty bad, I think this will be fixed in the next update I release anyway but don't see a need to release one right now if it's not broken.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
luki1412
Veteran Member
Old 08-12-2013 , 17:01   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1322

This plugin just doesn't work for me at all. No one gets moved or kicked. No messages or errors. It just say in plugins that its running. Im running tf2 server. Dont know what am I doing something wrong but no sourcemod afk manager is working for me. Only stock tf2 one. I put every setting on the lowest and it still does nothing. Using 1.5 sourcemod.

Last edited by luki1412; 08-15-2013 at 16:47.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 08-12-2013 , 17:56   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1323

Quote:
Originally Posted by luki1412 View Post
This plugin just doesn't work for me at all. No one gets moved or kicked. No messages or errors. It just say in plugins that its running. Im running tf2 server. Dont even if IM doing something wrong but no sourcemod afk manager is working for me. Only stock tf2 one. I put every setting on the lowest and it still does nothing. Using 1.5 sourcemod.
Did you check the SourceMod logs and the AFK manager logs?

Did you try compiling manually with Debug enabled?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
stickz
Old 08-13-2013 , 13:13   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1324

Quote:
Originally Posted by luki1412 View Post
This plugin just doesn't work for me at all. No one gets moved or kicked. No messages or errors. It just say in plugins that its running. Im running tf2 server. Dont even if IM doing something wrong but no sourcemod afk manager is working for me. Only stock tf2 one. I put every setting on the lowest and it still does nothing. Using 1.5 sourcemod.
that would be the same issue i was having. latest 1.5 build, only with l4d2. (likely related to the new bin files) you gota do a bypass and set the spec mode manually for it to work.

also is there a way to only include sdk tools if its been used, by the mod in question? more efficient. (smaller compile size)

Last edited by stickz; 08-13-2013 at 13:23.
stickz
Old 08-13-2013 , 20:53   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1325

almost forgot... for nuclear dawn, this plugin can majorly mess up the game if the commander is afk. (and the plugins moves him to spec/ kicks him without demoting first) is there a way to have it skip the commander or demote him first.

heres the code for demoting
Code:
public Action:Cmd_Demote(client, args)
{
    if (!args)
    {
        ReplyToCommand(client, "[SM] Usage: sm_demotecommander <ct | emp>");
        return Plugin_Handled;
    }

new target = -1;
    decl String:arg1[64];
    GetCmdArg(1, arg1, sizeof(arg1));

if (StrEqual(arg1, "ct", false))
        target = GameRules_GetPropEnt("m_hCommanders", 0);

else if (StrEqual(arg1, "emp", false))
        target = GameRules_GetPropEnt("m_hCommanders", 1);

else
    {
        ReplyToCommand(client, "[SM] Unknown argument: %s. Usage: sm_demotecommander <ct | emp>", arg1);
        return Plugin_Handled;
    }

if (target == -1)
        ReplyToCommand(client, "[SM] No commander on team %s", arg1);

else
        PerformDemote(client, target);

return Plugin_Handled;
}

PerformDemote(client, target)
{
    if (target == -1)
        return;

LogAction(client, target, "\"%L\" demoted \"%L\" from commander.", client, target);
    FakeClientCommand(target, "startmutiny");
    FakeClientCommand(target, "rtsview");
    ShowActivity2(client, "[SM] ", "Demoted %N from commander.",target);
}

Last edited by stickz; 08-13-2013 at 20:57.
luki1412
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2013 , 16:46   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Did you check the SourceMod logs and the AFK manager logs?

Did you try compiling manually with Debug enabled?
I said that I have no errors or messages. It's the same like when I disable it. Maybe it conflicts with something. I dont know... just not doing anything, but "running"... I might try Debug enabled...
Old 08-17-2013 , 21:09   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1327

Quote:
that would be the same issue i was having. latest 1.5 build, only with l4d2. (likely related to the new bin files) you gota do a bypass and set the spec mode manually for it to work.

also is there a way to only include sdk tools if its been used, by the mod in question? more efficient. (smaller compile size)
Fairly sure that is required for some core functionality like getting player eye angles, so can't be removed.

Quote:
almost forgot... for nuclear dawn, this plugin can majorly mess up the game if the commander is afk. (and the plugins moves him to spec/ kicks him without demoting first) is there a way to have it skip the commander or demote him first.

heres the code for demoting
Do you have a Nuclear Dawn Server that I can test some code with?

Last edited by Rothgar; 08-17-2013 at 21:12.
stickz
Old 08-18-2013 , 21:43   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1328

Quote:
Do you have a Nuclear Dawn Server that I can test some code with?
sure do. can test it with sourcemod 1.4.7 (and 1.5 when it becomes stabilized) if you send me the code. they separated nuclear dawn in sm 1.5 (l4d2 was previously used for nuclear dawn, now nuclear dawn has separate engine support). http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=223194.
this would likely effect how the plugin detects the game is nuclear dawn.

Quote:
Fairly sure that is required for some core functionality like getting player eye angles, so can't be removed.
almost sure sdk is only required for insurgency (but i could be wrong)... modified your plugin awhile back, while running a test server with sdk disabled. (worked perfectly with deleted insurgency support) ... not that support for a game should be deleted for sdk, but if theres anther way that would work with GetEngineVersion()...

won't let me attach for some reason. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...afk_manager.sp

Last edited by stickz; 08-18-2013 at 22:37.
Calystos
Old 08-19-2013 , 11:50   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1329

Here's my version, should work with ND just fine. Got it in place on our servers atm and so far so good. :-)

Needs a minor update to the translations/afk_manager.phrases.txt file mind too.

Simple hack, adds support to demote the commander first if the game mod is ND.

EDIT: Updated, added missing code to also check BOTH on spawn and general afk's. Tested, and fully works. Also made it so it'll notify the rest of the players so they know for a fact the commander has been demoted as well as been made spectator/kicked/etc.
Attached Files
File Type: txt afk_manager.phrases.txt (10.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (afk_manager.sp - 340 views - 76.6 KB)

Last edited by Calystos; 08-19-2013 at 13:54. Reason: Updated to include missing code to check whether spawn or general afk.
Send a message via ICQ to Calystos Send a message via AIM to Calystos Send a message via MSN to Calystos Send a message via Yahoo to Calystos Send a message via Skype™ to Calystos
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2013 , 17:56   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calystos View Post
Here's my version, should work with ND just fine. Got it in place on our servers atm and so far so good. :-)

Needs a minor update to the translations/afk_manager.phrases.txt file mind too.

Simple hack, adds support to demote the commander first if the game mod is ND.

EDIT: Updated, added missing code to also check BOTH on spawn and general afk's. Tested, and fully works. Also made it so it'll notify the rest of the players so they know for a fact the commander has been demoted as well as been made spectator/kicked/etc.
I'll review the code and consider it when I perform some testing. I don't want 3rd party versions available for consistency reasons so I'm going to have attachments removed or can you please remove them yourselves.

Can someone tell me is this just for the AFK Move? i.e. if you straight kick AFK people does the commander issue get resolved? Need to know whether to consider that in my testing, thank you.

Last edited by Rothgar; 08-19-2013 at 18:06.