Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Simple plugin for in-game playing dice.
    Old 07-30-2013 , 09:31   [ANY] Play Dice 0.2.1 (30/07/2013)
    Reply With Quote #1

Hello everebody! First I want to say sorry for my bad english. If you find grammar or spelling mistake, let me know.

Today I would like to share with you my small plugin. This plugin very simple, but sometimes it's fun - play dice

Now i working for optimization and fixing bugs. If you find some bugs, please, contact with me!

COMMANDS:
    • dice_wantplay - Type this command and you will be moved to first empty lobby.
    • dice_deleteme - If you in lobby, but don't want play, use this command. You will be deleted from lobby.
    • dice_start - If you have opponent in lobby (simple check: !dice_getlobby) you can start play. Will be generated random number for you and your opponent. In chat will be print winner and score.
    • dice_getlobby - If you in lobby, this command will print you your lobby № and your opponent.
    • dice_lobbiesstate <#lobby|nothing> - Will show you information about: all lobbies (if you just call dice_lobbiesstate) or about lobby number #lobby (for ex. dice_lobbiesstate 10 will show information about 10 lobby).
    • dice_movetolobby <#lobby> - If you want to play with client in the other room use this command.
    • dice_getversion - Command for admins with flag KICK. Print dice version (or you can use CVAR dice_version, it's better).[/INDENT]
    • dice_clean - Cleaning lobbies without restarting the plugin.
    CONVARS
    • dice_maxrand - Limits the maximum random number
    • dice_version - Version

INSTALLATION
    • Download plugin
    • Place dice.smx into sourcemod/plugins folder
    • Config file will be generated automatically in cfg/sourcemod/plugin.dice.smx

COMING SOON

Code:
    CHANGELOG

30.07.2013 (v.0.1pub)
    *First public release.

30.07.2013 (v.0.2)
    New command dice_lobbiesstate
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (dice.sp - 748 views - 11.6 KB)

Last edited by MastAKK; 08-01-2013 at 09:08. Reason: New version (fixed bug)
    VJScope
    Old 09-12-2013 , 19:10   Re: [ANY] Play Dice 0.2.1 (30/07/2013)
    Reply With Quote #2

So... What does it do? Do you get extra money? Is this plugin similar to Roll The Dice?