[ANY] City Bans
Allows admins to ban users by their city.
- sm_bancity <target> - bans a client by their city (default flag ban)
- sm_listbannedcities - prints a list of banned cities (default flag unban)
- sm_unbancity <id> - unbans a city (use sm_listbannedcities to get the ID) (default flag unban)
- city_bans_version - plugin version
- city_bans_f2p - only block Free2Play players in banned cities from connecting (only works in TF2, requires SteamTools), defaults to 1
- city_bans_message - message to display to banned players, defaults to "You have been banned"
Admins with access to the "BypassCityBan" override (defaults to root) won't be blocked when they join from banned cities.
City Bans requires a database to store bans in. It will first look for a "citybans" configuration in databases.cfg, then for a "default" configuration. Here's a citybans configuration that uses a local SQLite database (no database server required):
You can also configure it to use a MySQL database to sync bans across servers.
Requires the GeoIPCity
extension, and optionally SteamTools
for TF2 F2P blocking.
if you don't have it already (and optionally SteamTools
), put citybans.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins, and reboot your server or type "sm plugins load citybans" into your console or rcon.
. The plugin will be auto-updated according to your Updater settings. It'll work without Updater.
Download Plugin (citybans.smx)
- v1.1.0 (7/16/13)
- Removed quotes requirement in sm_bancity
- Fixed a couple of issues
- v1.0.0 (6/11/13)
View Source (citybans.sp)
Requires updater.inc, mckayupdater.sp, geoipcity.inc, and steamtools.inc to compile.