Version 0.3b released!
Important notes first:
1) Could take some CPU usage
2) Requires the engine and fun module
3) Should not affect bot keepers
Read the readme!!!
Because there are two plugins now, I decided to post this as a zip.
SuperKeeper only runs on the International Online Soccer Half-Life Mod (IOS, www.iosoccer.com)
It requires AMXX (amxmodx.org) (and AMXX requires metamod) to be installed and running.
It also requires the "Engine Module" for AMXX, which comes in the default AMXX package, to be enabled
It also requires the "Fun Module" for AMXX, which also comes in the default AMXX package, to be enabled
Unzip this file to the (HL)/ios directory.
and add these lines
the second line is optional.
3. THE PLUGINS
WHEN THIS PLUGIN RUNS
- keepers are faster
- keepers can kick away other players
- keepers can fly
- keepers have stamina for fly / kick / sprint
enables the SuperKeeper plugin
disables the SuperKeeper plugin
- amx_sk_ff <0|1>
enables (1) / disables (0) friendly fire. If it is 0, keepers can't
kick away players from their own team
KEEPERS CAN BIND
- a button to "+sk_fly"
so they can fly while holding the button
- The ios "PowerKick" feature still depends on the ios built in stamina
and not the new SuperKeeper stamina
- Keepers can still die when
- Hmm? :)
- When pressing / releasing the fly buton, the message
"Unknown command: +sk_fly" / "-sk_fly" appears in the
console on listenservers. This does not affect the game
in any way.
- The gfx flying effect uses additive textures (thanks to [Red]).
This looks good on Steam, but not so good on WON. It is always possible
to remove the effect through removing the // on line 59 in superkeeper.sma
- Requires superkeeper.amx to run
- when someone says "/votesk", "/skvote", "/votesuperkeeper", "/superkeepervote"
or writes "votesk" or "skvote" to console, the plugin starts a vote and
enables/disables SuperKeeper depending on the result.
- When someone says "/voteskff", "/skffvote" or writes "voteskff" or "skffvote" to
console, the plugins starts a vote and enables/disables SuperKeeper FriendlyFire
depending on the result.
- The admin can also set amx_sk_votes cvar to 0 to disable the votes
- Very important bugfixes (huge thanks to Lucio!!!)
- Keepers can't get stuck when pressing the fly but several times at map ceiling
- Increased sound attenuation
- Added SuperKeeper FriendlyFire vote to the superkeeper_vote plugin
- When someone says "/autobindfly" his END button will be bound to +sk_fly
- Better die protection
- Admin is now able to disable the votes using the amx_sk_votes cvar
- Added graphic effect for fly
- When flying, the SLIDE button makes you move down (as opposite to the JUMP button)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- added remote control functions to superkeeper plugin
- added superkeeper_vote plugin
- Added sound effects for fly and kick
- If the Jump button is pressed while a keeper is flying, he will fly up
- added info about the "+sk_fly" bind to keeper's briefing
- Keepers don't die now when flying very high and releasing the fly button
- My brother for lots of good ideas
- id Software for some math :)
- HUGE THANKS to Lucio for testing
- BAILOPAN, EKS, AssKicR for misc tips
- [Red] for help with models and misc suggestions!!!