Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

FF2 ff2 and tf2 help

Post New Thread Reply   

marlonsw
Old 04-08-2013 , 18:11   ff2 and tf2 help
Reply With Quote #1

I have a problem, I can not put my name on the server, the server.cfg, this way: hostname '[WS] Freak Fortress 2 1.06h (In Test)', without ('). and when placed via console, it will, more when I switch back to map parang.

and another doubt, my FF2, ta very repeating the boss in just 35min vai Saxton Hale and brutal sniper, when I use the command name ff2_special boss, who speaks [FF2] Boss not be found.
when changing map, enter another boss like seemen and ninja spy, but still does not change for all, it comes to do with Chanse?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
estou com um problema, nao consigo colocar nome no meu server, pelo server.cfg, esta assim: hostname ' [WS] Freak Fortress 2 1.06h (Em Teste) ', sem os ('). e quando coloca via console, ele vai, mais quando mudo de mapa volta ao parão.

e outra duvida, meu ff2, ta repetindo muito os boss, em 35min só vai saxton hale e brutal sniper, quando vou usar o comando ff2_special nome do boss, fala que [FF2] Boss not be found.
quando muda de mapa, entra outro boss, como seemen e ninja spy, mais ainda nao muda para todos, isso vem a ver com a chanse ?
BBG_Theory
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2013 , 18:58   Re: ff2 and tf2 help
Reply With Quote #2

hostname "[WS] Freak Fortress 2 1.06h (In Test)"

look in the /cfg/arena_config.cfg and be sure you do not have an entry in that config file also

by default I think the /cfg/arena_config.cfg has
hostname "Team Fortress 2 Arena Server"
or something like that

Last edited by BBG_Theory; 04-08-2013 at 19:01.
marlonsw
Old 04-08-2013 , 20:18   Re: ff2 and tf2 help
Reply With Quote #3

I thought of the name, only the problem of lack FF2, the very hale repeat, the only two vesez is hale in 35 min map
BBG_Theory
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2013 , 21:17   Re: ff2 and tf2 help
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlonsw View Post
I thought of the name, only the problem of lack FF2, the very hale repeat, the only two vesez is hale in 35 min map
this did not translate well, it is hard to understand the question.

reply with your characters.cfg