Post New Thread Reply   

lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2013 , 13:44   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
Yes view the wiki page from the first post for info on how to do this
it looks like the person has to be on the server at the time you blacklist them otherwise you get error that they cannot be found. is there anyway to add them manually while they aren't online?
Old 04-03-2013 , 14:17   Re: Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
it looks like the person has to be on the server at the time you blacklist them otherwise you get error that they cannot be found. is there anyway to add them manually while they aren't online?
Unless you add them directly to the file. I can change the command to add the steam id in not try to target that player. Would that work better?
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2013 , 14:34   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #253

Quote:
Unless you add them directly to the file. I can change the command to add the steam id in not try to target that player. Would that work better?
I remember you had a file for the blacklist in previous builds, is that still true? I mean I can add them to it that way since targetting the player is useful but in the case for me the abusers aren't online when i am.
Old 04-03-2013 , 14:54   Re: Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #254

Quote:
I remember you had a file for the blacklist in previous builds, is that still true? I mean I can add them to it that way since targetting the player is useful but in the case for me the abusers aren't online when i am.
The blacklist.txt file is with the configs. A full write up can be found on the wiki in the first post. It explains how to add someone
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2013 , 16:25   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #255

Okay, got it figured out. I added myself to the blacklist for testing and guess who's back making their consistent appearance? That's right..

Code:
L 04/03/2013 - 10:33:10: SourceMod error session started
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: Info (map "ctf_2fort") (file "errors_20130403.log")
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: [SM] Native "GetClientAuthString" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "reporttoforum.smx":
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: [SM]   [0]  Line 678, E:\SourceMod Plugins\Public\Report To Forums\scripting\reporttoforum.sp::TargetMenuHandler()
or very good friend TargetMenuHandler()

if he were a dude I'd love a chance to stomp his ass since everything was working perfectly before trying to use a blacklist and i'm more than confident on nobody else being able to replicate this issue

edit- i found the problem. some reason my S for STEAM_ didn't paste over so I had a partial steam id in my blacklist file and it caused the TargetMenuHandler() error to throw

something i notice, if player is dead or in spectate they dont show up on the menu when I do !report

Last edited by lyric; 04-03-2013 at 16:27.
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-03-2013 , 17:13   Re: Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #256

Quote:
Okay, got it figured out. I added myself to the blacklist for testing and guess who's back making their consistent appearance? That's right..

Code:
L 04/03/2013 - 10:33:10: SourceMod error session started
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: Info (map "ctf_2fort") (file "errors_20130403.log")
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: [SM] Native "GetClientAuthString" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "reporttoforum.smx":
L 04/03/2013 - 16:22:26: [SM]   [0]  Line 678, E:\SourceMod Plugins\Public\Report To Forums\scripting\reporttoforum.sp::TargetMenuHandler()
or very good friend TargetMenuHandler()

if he were a dude I'd love a chance to stomp his ass since everything was working perfectly before trying to use a blacklist and i'm more than confident on nobody else being able to replicate this issue

edit- i found the problem. some reason my S for STEAM_ didn't paste over so I had a partial steam id in my blacklist file and it caused the TargetMenuHandler() error to throw

something i notice, if player is dead or in spectate they dont show up on the menu when I do !report
I'm going to drop the sm native as it fails at doing what it is supposed to do based on the flags I sent to it. I'll have my own and change the blacklist commands a bit.
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2013 , 17:18   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #257

Quote:
I'm going to drop the sm native as it fails at doing what it is supposed to do based on the flags I sent to it. I'll have my own and change the blacklist commands a bit.
sounds good.. blacklist is working great now that i put the S in there for STEAM_ tested and everything. I really like it
Old 04-03-2013 , 18:17   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #258

Is there any chance of support being added for IPBoards.

Thanks, Storm.
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2013 , 18:26   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Storm. View Post
Is there any chance of support being added for IPBoards.

Thanks, Storm.
Old 04-04-2013 , 00:31   Re: [ANY] Report to Forums
Reply With Quote #260

Very nice, your support is amazing.