Raised This Month: $134 Target: $400
 33% 

[EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Kahl_Drogo
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Old 12-13-2012 , 18:42   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1101

Left 4 Downtown works for me. I set l4d_players 9

I have a small question:
In serwer browser show 8/8 but the 9 player can Join only by console(connect ip) . It is possible to set by l4Downtown to show more than 8 players in serwer browser ?
__________________
Kahl_Drogo is offline
The Nemesis
Member
Join Date: May 2009
Old 12-18-2012 , 12:33   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahl_Drogo View Post
Left 4 Downtown works for me. I set l4d_players 9

I have a small question:
In serwer browser show 8/8 but the 9 player can Join only by console(connect ip) . It is possible to set by l4Downtown to show more than 8 players in serwer browser ?

sv_visiblemaxplayers x
The Nemesis is offline
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Inside
Old 12-18-2012 , 13:56   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1103

*Cough*

[LEFT4DOWNTOWN] L4D_LobbyIsReserved() has been called. It is deprecated in L4D2, consider updating the plugin using this native.
Pelipoika is offline
Danny_l4d
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Old 01-17-2013 , 11:35   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1104

[LEFT4DOWNTOWN] PlayerSlots -- Offset for 'ValveRejectServerFullFirst' is incorrect

I am getting this error in l4d1 all of a sudden, didn't changed anything lately

MM is 1.9.1
SM is 1.4.2

[05] Left 4 Downtown Extension (0.4.2.0) by Igor "Downtown1" Smirnov / Andrew "XBetaAlpha" Burrows

server is linux.

if you need more info let me know maybe I forgot some

Last edited by Danny_l4d; 01-17-2013 at 12:05.
Danny_l4d is offline
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Old 01-17-2013 , 22:20   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelangel007 View Post
Looks like Valve released a new version of L4D1 1.0.2.8 yesterday (or the day before.)

Which version of Left 4 Downtown for L4D1 Linux should I be running?

Cheers
Left 4 Dead 1.0.2.8 Linux is Broken, the same goes for l4dtoolz Version as well. Consider not updating to the latest, or for now, everyone is **** out of luck until one of the developers update it. Since I know he no longer updates L4Downtown, someone has to update it themselves using the sourcecode.

L4Dtoolz on the other hand is completely dead, and I am glad I am a windows user. Because this would be a sad fate for all. The same issue is with that one, no update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
[LEFT4DOWNTOWN] PlayerSlots -- Offset for 'ValveRejectServerFullFirst' is incorrect

I am getting this error in l4d1 all of a sudden, didn't changed anything lately

MM is 1.9.1
SM is 1.4.2

[05] Left 4 Downtown Extension (0.4.2.0) by Igor "Downtown1" Smirnov / Andrew "XBetaAlpha" Burrows

server is linux.

if you need more info let me know maybe I forgot some
The mod is out-dated, no fix is available at this point. You are better of migrating to a windows based server or hope someone learns this code and fixes it.
__________________
Marcus101RR is offline
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR
ivailosp
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Old 01-18-2013 , 02:32   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus101RR View Post
Left 4 Dead 1.0.2.8 Linux is Broken, the same goes for l4dtoolz Version as well. Consider not updating to the latest, or for now, everyone is **** out of luck until one of the developers update it. Since I know he no longer updates L4Downtown, someone has to update it themselves using the sourcecode.

L4Dtoolz on the other hand is completely dead, and I am glad I am a windows user. Because this would be a sad fate for all. The same issue is with that one, no update.



The mod is out-dated, no fix is available at this point. You are better of migrating to a windows based server or hope someone learns this code and fixes it.
lol, not true at all, l4dtoolz is working absolutely fine on l4d1
ivailosp is offline
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Old 01-18-2013 , 09:22   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivailosp View Post
lol, not true at all, l4dtoolz is working absolutely fine on l4d1
Linux? 1.0.2.8? Works? Nope it ain't. Check again.
__________________

Last edited by Marcus101RR; 01-19-2013 at 18:35.
Marcus101RR is offline
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR
The Nemesis
Member
Join Date: May 2009
Old 01-19-2013 , 17:59   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1108

Is there a fix for Linux yet?
Code:
16:58:30 sv_maxplayers 12
16:58:30 sv_maxplayers init error
The Nemesis is offline
Coyote_Starrk
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Old 03-21-2013 , 16:24   Where?
Reply With Quote #1109

Where do i put the "left4downtown-0.4.6.0-src.zip" Files? i cant figure out where?
Coyote_Starrk is offline
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Old 06-16-2013 , 18:13   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.4.6) - L4D2 is here and supported
Reply With Quote #1110

PHP Code:
L 06/16/2013 17:12:33: [LEFT4DOWNTOWNPlayerSlots -- Could not find 'GetMaxHumanPlayers' signature 
Would anyone please update the Player Slot signature so for 1.0.2.8 Left 4 Dead. I am trying to rectify a crash that happens during player take over.
__________________

Last edited by Marcus101RR; 06-16-2013 at 18:16.
Marcus101RR is offline
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode