I started making plugins for CS:GO, and was wondered if its possible to enable glow around players...
Unfourdately there is no way to enable them on client side, but anyways I found how to enable glow!
Plugin enables glow on all
players (a screenshot
), so I'm pleased to present Admin ESP (aka Cheater Buster Tools) for CS:GO!
There are a few ConVars to setup your Admin ESP/WH.
- sm_csgo_adminesp - Whether or not automatically enable ESP/WH when Admin with cheat flag (n by default) is observing
- sm_csgo_adminesp_mode - Determines a glow mode for Admin ESP: 0 = Red glow (old), 1 = Colored glow (might be cpu intensive!)
- sm_csgo_adminesp_dead - Sets when automatically enable colored glow: 0 = Enable ESP on spawning, 1 = Enable in observing mode
- sm_csgo_adminesp_tcolor - Determines R G B A glow colors for Terrorists team. Set to "0 0 0 0" to disable
- sm_csgo_adminesp_ctcolor - Determines R G B A glow colors for Counter-Terrorists team. Format should be "R G B A" (with spaces)
There is also one command available: sm_esp
- Toggles glow on all players for users with "csgo_admin_esp_cmd
" override access.
Command can be used either if user is alive or dead - but only if colored glow mode is enabled
Here's an example of admin_overrides.cfg
"csgo_admin_esp" "abc" // Enable ESP in observe mode for admins with given flags
"csgo_admin_esp_cmd" "n" // Allow admins with given flag to use !esp command independent
-If you want to enable different glow colors (by sm_csgo_adminesp_mode
ConVar), you need this plugin installed
-If server starts lagging, set sm_csgo_adminesp_mode
to 0 in a config. It will use old style for glowing players, which doesnt load server at all.
-If you want to compile plugin by yourself, make sure to have CustomPlayerSkins.inc
in your includes folder.
-This is fully compatible with Admin all spectate
-Plugin generates own config (cfg/sourcemod/csgo_admin_esp.cfg
Special thanks to Andersso and Mitchell!
Browse source code