Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Wrath of God v. 1.02

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Admin Commands        Approver:   Geesu (62)
jsauce
Old 12-13-2005 , 08:39   Wrath of God v. 1.02
Reply With Quote #1

This is just another way to slay an annoying user or two but much more fun. This plugin will cause the user to be bounced around like a pinball leaving blood wherever he touches, until ultimately exploding into a bloody mess.

This plugin supports targeting a single user, team, or everyone, with or without immunity, depending on compile option. It defaults to not checking for immunity when slaying teams or everyone but checks when slaying an individual.

Required includes:

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun> #include <engine>

Usage:

amx_wog <nick, #userid, @TEAM or *> : Target is yanked in the air and slammed around like a pinball.

***Tiny bugfix***
I was sometimes getting debug errors in logs for the client_Prethink referring to either the user not existing, or being out of bounds. So I added a little extra code to try and fix that, this is the best way I know how to do it unless someone else has a better method.

Updated again to just one check.

Code:
    if (!is_user_alive(id))     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }

Thanks suicid3

I seriously hope that's the last update at least until I add the gib explosion.

Thanks to Charming's Admin Spin Me plugin for the bounce code. Sorry I couldn't remember where I had found that bit of code, so I'm giving proper credit for it.

Demo is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_wog.sma - 9113 views - 6.1 KB)
File Type: zip wog.zip (907.2 KB, 6781 views)

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
VEN
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 08:52  
Reply With Quote #2

GJ, jsauce.
Already tested.
It was really fun. :)
jsauce
Old 12-13-2005 , 18:27  
Reply With Quote #3

thanks, it is a lot of fun isnt it.

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 18:30  
Reply With Quote #4

Nice!.....I might have to add this to UAIO.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
jsauce
Old 12-13-2005 , 19:45  
Reply With Quote #5

I think I might take a look at the gore plugin and grab that gib explosion and replace the normal slay effect with it. It might look better, what do you think? Can I just keep adding on the effects, so they continue to stack? Like if I want to add the gib explosion can I just add that as the last thing after the halo of smoke, which right now falls just before the slay.

The Saucy Blog
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 20:02  
Reply With Quote #6

Way too many checks on the id. Only need one if(!is_user_alive(id)) return PLUGIN_HANDLED that will check for all those
Cheap_Suit
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 21:07  
Reply With Quote #7

Did you get this from Charming's Admin Spin Me?

Code:
    if(entity_get_int(id, EV_INT_flags) & FL_ONGROUND)     {         new Float:Velocity[3]         entity_get_vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, Velocity)                 Velocity[0] = random_float(7500.0, 12500.0)         Velocity[1] = random_float(7500.0, 12500.0)         Velocity[2] = random_float(7500.0, 12500.0)                 entity_set_vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, Velocity)     }     entity_set_float(id, EV_FL_friction, 0.1)     entity_set_float(id, EV_FL_gravity, 0.1) }
Old 12-13-2005 , 21:12  
Reply With Quote #8

My bad, couldn't remember where I had seen that. Sorry about it but I'll give him proper credit.

The Saucy Blog
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2005 , 22:11  
Reply With Quote #9

jsauce just to let you know instead of uploading a new version and deleting your download count. You can upload a new version. You start by doing the same thing to upload a new version (browsing for it , and putting a description) but instead of add new you go down to what you want to upload a new version of and click upload new version with the new version stuff in the top.
jsauce
Old 12-13-2005 , 22:13  
Reply With Quote #10

Oh had no clue cause I kept clicking on new version and it wasn't doing anything, I didn't realize you had to browse first.

The Saucy Blog