Team Fortress 2
(CS:GO support broken since March 2013)
SourceMod 1.5.0 or newer
0.60 or newer, 0.8.0 or newer recommended
This is, literally, a drop-in replacement for the SourceMod MapChooser, with the Menu-related code replaced with NativeVotes vote-related code. It even uses the standard MapChooser's mapchooser.cfg. Note: It does not remove mapchooser, you need to do that yourself.
If NativeVotes is not available, falls back to the SourceMod vote system.
The major difference from MapChooser is that NativeVotes MapChooser uses the F1-F5 keys for voting instead of 1-6 (or 4-8 for MapChooser Extended).
And the vote finished without me choosing anything, so it chose for me
- Version number has been increased to 1.6.0 to show that it is synced with SourceMod 1.6.x
- Synced with MapChooser 1.6.x
- MapChooser now checks if we've run out of votes before trying to add the first vote item. This prevents unhelpful errors when we run out of maps.
- MapChooser now has a number of checks in place for votes that have no items in them and will refuse to start such a vote.
- MapChooser will no longer randomly choose Extend or Don't Change if no one votes.
- Separated out vote logic for normal and NativeVotes votes. This means that a vote now knows if it was a standard or NativeVotes vote and will no longer attempt (and fail) to switch vote styles mid-vote if NativeVotes is loaded/unloaded.
- If NativeVotes is being used, increased the time between a vote ending and a runoff vote starting. This prevents an issue where runoff votes would sometimes fail to display to users. This new value is 3 seconds (old value was 2 seconds), which matches the amount of time NativeVotes uses internally for /revote .
- Ported the SourceMod 1.5.3 double-nomination bugfix to NativeVotes MapChooser.
- Ported the removal of g_NominateCount from SourceMod 1.5.3, should fix nomination count being off.
- Better detection of SourceMod's MapChooser, since this can't run at the same time as it.
- No longer tries using NativeVotes votes on games that don't support multiple choice votes (although why are you using this MapChooser on a non-supported game?)
- 1.5.3 (minor fix)
- Fix version cvar not being marked as notify and don't record.
- Fixed a bug with displaying menu items, specifically translating Extend and Don't Change.
- Updated to support NativeVotes 0.8.0 or newer.
- The plugin now sends a "not enough votes" failure message between the first vote and a runoff vote. This fixes the issue where runoff votes wouldn't work until you did a !revote
- There is a two second delay between the first vote and the runoff vote to give time for the previously mentioned failure message to appear. This is because the fail screen has a 1 second delay on it and it would otherwise block the runoff vote from appearing.
- NativeVotes max allowed vote options should now be taken into account (via the NativeVotes_GetMaxItems call, rather than hard-coding 5).
- The number of maps in the vote will have 1 subtracted if NativeVotes is in use and extend is used (due to the 5-map hard limit).
- Synchronized with SourceMod Mapchooser changes, specifically the increase of all map-name fields from 32/33/64/65 to PLATFORM_MAX_PATH.
- 1.5.0: Initial Public Release, based on MapChooser 1.5.0
See: NativeVotes Known Bugs.
NativeVotes has five vote-related cvars for displaying ongoing votes:
Get Plugin does not work because this requires nativevotes.inc to compile.