Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database

Post New Thread Reply   

insanedude
Old 10-24-2012 , 01:04   [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #1

Hello all,

I'm currently setting a new warcraft3 mod for my server, but I have an issue with my database.
After starting the server, I get this error:

Code:
[WAR3FT] MySQL X database connection successful
L 10/24/2012 - 07:57:42: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Error in querying database, location: 1
L 10/24/2012 - 07:57:42: [MYSQLX] Error in querying database, location: 1
L 10/24/2012 - 07:57:42: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`player_name`), KE' at line 1 (1064)
L 10/24/2012 - 07:57:42: [MYSQLX] Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`player_name`), KE' at line 1 (1064)
L 10/24/2012 - 07:57:42: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Query statement: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player` ( `player_id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `player_steamid` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '', `player_ip` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `player_name` varchar(35) NOT NULL default '', `time` timestamp(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`pL 10/24/2012 - 07:57:42: [MYSQLX] Query statement: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player` ( `player_id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `player_steamid` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '', `player_ip` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `player_name` varchar(35) NOT NULL default '', `time` timestamp(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`player_name`), L 10/24/2012 - 07:57:43:
The plugin, could not create the needed tables.
I also tried manually importing them in the DB, but there were other errors there.

MySQL version: 5.5.20

A friend gave me a DB with the tables already created. The same error appears.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 10-24-2012 , 01:40   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #2

It has to do with MySQL 5.5 I believe. Use a previous MySQL version or create the tables manually and remove the automatic creation steps from the plugin

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
insanedude
Old 10-24-2012 , 03:47   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
It has to do with MySQL 5.5 I believe. Use a previous MySQL version or create the tables manually and remove the automatic creation steps from the plugin
A little hint for the second option?
I tried editing the db_mysqlx.inl file, but without any success.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:56
insanedude
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: wait 14 days before you bump
al3xx
Old 01-29-2013 , 16:49   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #4

i resolved that error, pm me if you need anything, i am afraid to post because i got banned when i posted the resolvation of that error
Send a message via Yahoo to al3xx
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-29-2013 , 17:03   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #5

Not sure why you think that. We don't ban people for fixing old plugins

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
fjollerik
Old 01-09-2014 , 04:01   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #6

Ive bumped into same problem now.
ak3xx if you know how to fix it, tell us, because i see you say in other forums too that you know how to fix it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
how to do that ? ^

Or is there any other way i can fix this problem?

Heres my problem:
Quote:
[WAR3FT] MySQL X database connection successful
L 01/17/2014 - 13:429: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Error in querying database, location: 1
L 01/17/2014 - 13:429: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`player_name`), KE' at line 1 (1064)
L 01/17/2014 - 13:429: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Query statement: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player` ( `player_id` int( unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `player_steamid` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '', `player_ip` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `player_name` varchar(35) NOT NULL default '', `time` timestamp(14) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`pL 01/17/2014 - 13:429: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Error in querying database, location: 7
L 01/17/2014 - 13:429: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Message: Table 'wc3exp.wc3_config' doesn't exist (1146)
L 01/17/2014 - 13:429: [war3ft.amxx] [MYSQLX] Query statement: REPLACE INTO `wc3_config` ( `config_id`, `config_value` ) VALUES ( 'level0_xp', '0' );
Connection to Steam servers successful.
VAC secure mode is activated.

Last edited by fjollerik; 01-17-2014 at 07:46.
fjollerik
Old 02-10-2014 , 12:18   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #7

bump
jingojang
Old 02-11-2014 , 14:23   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjollerik View Post
bump
I'm with you my friend... bump. I've been on google, war3 forums and other random forums for the past 45 minutes without finding the answer to this.

Can someone provide us with a solution or the table sql import code.
Old 02-16-2014 , 08:57   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #9

Ohh mann.. I thought this thread was dead

jungojang, Would you tell me if you get any news??

So sad to get stuck here
Mentors
Old 02-25-2014 , 09:47   Re: [Wc3FT] Issue with Mysql database
Reply With Quote #10

PHP Code:
"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player` ( `player_id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `player_steamid` varchar(25) NOT NULL default '', `player_ip` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '', `player_name` varchar(35) NOT NULL default '', `time` timestamp NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`), KEY `player_name` (`player_name`), KEY `player_ip` (`player_ip`), KEY `player_steamid` (`player_steamid`) )",

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player_extra` ( `player_id` INT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , `player_steamid` VARCHAR( 25 ) NOT NULL , `player_ip` VARCHAR( 20 ) NOT NULL , `player_name` VARCHAR( 35 ) NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY ( `player_id` ))",

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player_race` ( `player_id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `race_id` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `race_xp` int(8) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`,`race_id`) )",

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_player_skill` ( `player_id` int(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `skill_id` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `skill_level` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY  (`player_id`,`skill_id`) )",

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_web_race` ( `race_id` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `race_lang` char(2) NOT NULL default '', `race_name` varchar(100) default NULL, `race_description` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`race_id`,`race_lang`) )",

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_web_skill` ( `skill_id` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `skill_lang` char(2) NOT NULL default '', `skill_name` varchar(100) default NULL, `skill_description` text NOT NULL, `skill_type` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `skill_owner` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY  (`skill_id`,`skill_lang`) )",

"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `wc3_config` ( `config_id` varchar(50) NOT NULL, `config_value` varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY  (`config_id`) )"
}; 
edit in db_mysqlx.inl file.

Last edited by Mentors; 02-25-2014 at 09:49.