Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Deadtalk & alltalk

Post New Thread Reply   

Busterbadboy
Old 04-27-2011 , 22:56   Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #1

To use deadtalk should the sv_alltalk cvar set at 0 or 1?

Thanks for helping a nub!
DevilAngel
Old 04-27-2011 , 22:57   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #2

set it to 1 for it to work.
Send a message via MSN to DevilAngel
Arcy
Old 05-01-2011 , 16:59   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #3

"sm_deadtalk 1" and "sv_alltalk 0" If You want deadtalk - dead t and dead ct can talk to each other, but living t can speak only to t and same for ct.

"sv_alltalk 1" "sm_deadtalk 0 or 1, don't make a difference" If You want every player on the server to be able to hear each other, dead, alive and spec.
VJScope
Old 09-22-2012 , 19:23   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #4

Anyone can help me with sv_full_alltalk in CSGO? I tried sv_full_alltalk 1 in server.cfg, gamemode_casual.cfg, GameModes_server.txt, map-cfg, autoexec.cfg and I think I even tried sourcemod.cfg. Still it gets overridden to 0 on map start and halftime. sv_alltalk and sv_deadtalk are working great and I can change sv_full_alltalk 1 in game via console. I'm out of ideas.
Old 09-23-2012 , 17:25   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #5

sm_cvar sv_full_alltalk 1
VJScope
Old 09-24-2012 , 08:37   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riser View Post
sm_cvar sv_full_alltalk 1
In game? I'll try it.
Old 09-25-2012 , 04:15   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #7

It should work if you put it in your server.cfg too.
Sheepdude
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-25-2012 , 05:55   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #8

If you are running Casual, all cvar changes should be in gamemode_casual_server.txt (you will have to create this file, as it isn't initially in the cfg directory). Your post seemed to indicate that you tried modifying gamemode_casual.txt, which you shouldn't touch at all.
VJScope
Old 09-25-2012 , 12:39   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdude View Post
If you are running Casual, all cvar changes should be in gamemode_casual_server.txt (you will have to create this file, as it isn't initially in the cfg directory). Your post seemed to indicate that you tried modifying gamemode_casual.txt, which you shouldn't touch at all.
We have gamemode_armsrace.cfg, gamemode_casual.cfg, gamemode_competitive.cfg, gamemode_demolition.cfg, gamemode_training.cfg in our csgo/cfg folder. I have modified that gamemode_casual.cfg. I haven't created those, they were already there. All of the modifications worked except sv_full_alltalk.

Last edited by VJScope; 09-25-2012 at 12:45.
Sheepdude
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-25-2012 , 17:04   Re: Deadtalk & alltalk
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJScope View Post
We have gamemode_armsrace.cfg, gamemode_casual.cfg, gamemode_competitive.cfg, gamemode_demolition.cfg, gamemode_training.cfg in our csgo/cfg folder. I have modified that gamemode_casual.cfg. I haven't created those, they were already there. All of the modifications worked except sv_full_alltalk.
...read what I said, please. You need to make a new file called gamemode_casual_server.cfg and put your cvars in there. Do not touch gamemode_casual.cfg.