Dropped Bomb Defuse
This plugin allows CT's to defuse the bomb after it has been dropped by a T. Once the bomb is defused the round will end (setable by cvar).
- sm_dbd_rndenddelay - Time before new round begins. <Default: 3.0>
- sm_dbd_defusetime - Time it takes to defuse the bomb. <Default: 10.0>
- sm_dbd_requiredefuser - Require a defuse kit to defuse the dropped bomb. <Default: 1>
- sm_dbd_defusermultiplier - Multiplier for defuse time if user has defuse kit. <Default: 0.5>
- sm_dbd_ignoredefusekit - Ignore defuse kit multiplier <Default: 1>
- sm_dbd_fragbonus - Ammount of frgas to give a player for defusing the dropped bomb. Set 0 to disable. <Default: 2>
- sm_dbd_defusedist - Units away from the dropped bomb to defuse <Default: 45>
- sm_dbd_forceroundend - Force round end? <Default: 1>
- sm_dbd_announcedefuser - Toggle announcement of the person who is defusing the bomb <Default: 1>
- sm_dbd_defusemoney - Amount of money to give to person who defused the bomb <Default:200>
- sm_dbd_announcementmode - Type of announcement. 1 = Hint, 2 = Chat, 3 = Center <Default: 2>
- sm_dbd_pluginannounce - Time in minuets announce to the players that this plugin is active. 0 to disable. <Default: 3.0>
- sm_prefix - Prefix for the front of the chat messages <Default: SM>
Possibly check view angles to determine defuse eligibility instead of forcing the player to stare right at it.
- VEN - For Original Plugin.
- Apollyon - Testing and the slave drive.
- Drekes - NL Translations.
- ShArP$hooTeR - ES Translations.
- Avo - Prefix tag and alert to a bug.
- Riser - Solution to bug.
- Guren - Checking view angles while defusing instead of aiming directly at the bomb. (His stock found here was slightly modified for my use.
Added a message if someone else is already defusing the bomb.
Added support to give money to the player who defuses the bomb.
Added ConVar for announcing who is defusing the bomb.
Added a check to only allow player to continue defusing the bomb while looking at it.
Added hint text to show who defused the bomb. (for both force round end and when you dont)
Added Sound: The bomb as been defused
Added Cvar: sm_announcemode
Added Cvar: sm_pluginannounce
Added Cvar: sm_prefix
Added Multi Langual Support
Announcement only happens when it is a bomb map.
Announcement only shown to CT Players
Score is Correctly Set and stays.
Money now goes to all of the CT team.
Cvars changed Added tag
Bug Fix: Round now ends according to the plugin.
Feature Added: No longer requires you to aim directly at the bomb. Thanks to Guren's Stock.
Removed SMLIB Requirements.
NOTE: The translation file can be found by clicking here.