Monthly Target: $400 Donations: $140
 35% 

[CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author
Doc-Holiday
SourceMod Donor
Join Date: Jul 2007
Plugin ID:
3160
Plugin Version:
0.0.2
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    10 
    Plugin Description:
    Removes Hostages and Bombs from the map
    Old 08-15-2012 , 03:25   [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
    Reply With Quote #1

    Objective Remover
    Version 0.0.2


    Description:
    This removes the hostages, C4, bombsites and Hostage rescue points from the game. This idea from Apo was originally for ArmsRace in CS:GO since when playing on a normal de_ cs_ map it has objectives. So this was born.

    Cvars:
    • None

    Requirements:
    • None.

    To-Do list:
    • Possibly add cvars for on the fly enabling.

    Credits:
    • Apollyon - Testing and Plugin Idea.

    Notes:
    • None.

    Change log:

    0.0.1
    Initial Release
    0.0.2
    Added Hostage Support
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ObjectiveRemover.sp - 2194 views - 1.7 KB)
    __________________

    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 08-17-2012 at 09:33.
    Doc-Holiday is offline
    Apollyon
    SourceMod Donor
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: California
    Old 08-16-2012 , 02:08   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #2

    Running this on my CS:GO GunGame server and works perfect.
    __________________
    Apollyon is offline
    Castile
    Member
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Old 08-16-2012 , 12:44   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #3

    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't - game_type 1 game_mode 0 in the command line or autoexec.cfg correct this?

    Not sure if maybe I am missing something here.
    Castile is offline
    Doc-Holiday
    SourceMod Donor
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Old 08-16-2012 , 18:57  
    Reply With Quote #4

    If it does i havent seen anything on it. This simply removes the bombs from play do you have documentation on that i havent seen anything
    __________________
    Doc-Holiday is offline
    Dr. McKay
    Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Atlantis
    Old 08-16-2012 , 19:15   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #5

    You might want to add the Plugin:myinfo structure to the plugin.
    __________________
    Dr. McKay is offline
    Castile
    Member
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Old 08-17-2012 , 00:57   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #6

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
    If it does i havent seen anything on it. This simply removes the bombs from play do you have documentation on that i havent seen anything
    NFO provided those details. The difference between arms race and demolition is that demolition is gungame with bomb. Arms Race is just gungame.
    Castile is offline
    Apollyon
    SourceMod Donor
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: California
    Old 08-17-2012 , 01:56   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #7

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Castile View Post
    NFO provided those details. The difference between arms race and demolition is that demolition is gungame with bomb. Arms Race is just gungame.
    But if you play Arm's Race with the classic de_ maps a player will spawn with the bomb. (at least before the latest update - I haven't been there to see if this has been fixed yet)

    Doc -- Maybe you could add code to also remove the hostages and rename the plugin to something like "CS:GO Objective Removal". It could be a useful plugin for future mods.
    __________________

    Last edited by Apollyon; 08-17-2012 at 02:00.
    Apollyon is offline
    TheAvengers2
    BANNED
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Old 08-17-2012 , 02:11   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #8

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
    Doc -- Maybe you could add code to also remove the hostages and rename the plugin to something like "CS:GO Objective Removal". It could be a useful plugin for future mods.
    Here's one way to go about it.

    Last edited by TheAvengers2; 08-17-2012 at 08:37. Reason: removed .sp
    TheAvengers2 is offline
    Doc-Holiday
    SourceMod Donor
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Old 08-17-2012 , 08:20   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #9

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
    But if you play Arm's Race with the classic de_ maps a player will spawn with the bomb. (at least before the latest update - I haven't been there to see if this has been fixed yet)

    Doc -- Maybe you could add code to also remove the hostages and rename the plugin to something like "CS:GO Objective Removal". It could be a useful plugin for future mods.
    Updated to 0.0.2.
    Supports hostages also.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheAvengers2 View Post
    Here's one way to go about it.
    Thanks for responding but I would appreciate if you would let me update my own plugins unless I am inactive in the thread. Thank you.
    __________________

    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 08-17-2012 at 08:21.
    Doc-Holiday is offline
    TheAvengers2
    BANNED
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Old 08-17-2012 , 08:36   Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix
    Reply With Quote #10

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
    Thanks for responding but I would appreciate if you would let me update my own plugins unless I am inactive in the thread. Thank you.
    Heh, I meant no offense, nor was I trying to hijack your thread. My apologizes if this was how it was interpreted. I've removed my modified .sp file.

    Last edited by TheAvengers2; 08-17-2012 at 08:42.
    TheAvengers2 is offline
    Reply


    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:33.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
    Theme made by Freecode