Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins

Post New Thread Reply   

buriyada
Old 08-06-2012 , 01:10   Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everybody

I need these plugins, I have looked for them in this web and I havent found anything, well I found something about the map votation but if somebody could give me his confident plugin and tell me how it works ill very grateful.

First plugin I need is /admin. When a normal player types "/admin" to know if there is any admin online in that moment.

Second is /me. To know the damage caused in a round. U can type it if even if u are playing.

And the last plugin I request is the votation of the next map. I want to put like 10 usual maps, and when it rest 5 or 4 (or less) minutes to finish the map and pass to the next, a auto-votation appears of for example 5 random maps (of the first 10) with the possibility of extend current map of cancel votation. Example.

Choose next map:

1 - siege

2 - fy_iceworld

3 - Cs_assault

4 - Cs_Italy

5 - fy_poolday

6 - Extend map
0 - cancel

Thanks you guys I hope u could help me!
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 08-06-2012 , 10:38   Re: Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buriyada View Post
Second is /me. To know the damage caused in a round. U can type it if even if u are playing.
Part of the default package. Enable all 4 stats plugins and then use amx_statscfgmenu to select the ones you want.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
buriyada
Old 08-06-2012 , 13:13   Re: Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Part of the default package. Enable all 4 stats plugins and then use amx_statscfgmenu to select the ones you want.
Can you tell me how can enable all 4 stats plugins? thats true... when I type /me it says the admin has disabled that option but I havent made anything... so if u could tell me how
guipatinador
SourceMod Donner Party
Old 08-06-2012 , 13:15   Re: Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins
Reply With Quote #4

Type amxmodmenu in console, find Stats Settings and enable what you want.

Quote:
First plugin I need is /admin. When a normal player types "/admin" to know if there is any admin online in that moment.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=230189

Last edited by guipatinador; 08-06-2012 at 13:17.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 08-06-2012 , 13:18   Re: Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Can you tell me how can enable all 4 stats plugins?
The same way you enable/install any other plugin

Quote:
so if u could tell me how
I already did

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 08-07-2012 , 08:53   Re: Counter Strike 1.6 /admin /me and votation map plugins
Reply With Quote #6

• for your other requests, it's really easy to find it. and example search a plugin called admin check.
  • make binds, it's better than to write commands in the console everytime that you need to do something.
Code:
bind "p" "amxmodmenu"
you can change the p letter.