Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    A fun zeus only round where all players get a taser for one round
    Old 06-30-2012 , 14:52   [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #1

DESCRIPTION:
    GameType should be Casual
    This plugin allows server admins to set the next round to be a Zeus (taser) round. At the end of the round prior to the zeus round, all alive player's weapons will be remembered so they will get them back at the conclusion of the zeus round.

During the Zeus Round, players cannot buy any weapons. They will be given a knife and a zeus. If they get a frag with the zeus, they will get another zeus. If they fire the zeus and miss, they'll have only their knife to try and get a kill. If they get a knife kill, they'll get a zeus.

At the start of the round after the Zeus Round, they'll get their weapons back if they had any from the round before the zeus round. Their money will also be reset back to what it was prior to the Zeus Round (if you set the plugin to do that with the CVar sm_zeusround_savemoney which was introduced in 0.0.1.3).

This plugin was a request from here.

CVars

Admin Commands

REQUIREMENTS:
    SDKHooks - Version 2.2 (or better) for CS:GO
    Updater - optional

Compiling Required Includes:
    cstrike
    sdkhooks
    colors
    updater
    autoexecconfig (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=204254)

NOTES:
    If, on the round prior to the Zeus round a player takes control of a bot and survives, the weapons that bot had will be saved as the weapons to give the player on the round after the zeus round. If this is an issue, I'll put in code to keep this from happening. FIXED as of 0.0.1.1

KNOWN ISSUES
    If you start the Zeus Round during the warmup round, the round after the warmup will not be a Zeus Round - I'll continue to work on a solution for this.

For Zeus Last Round, you must have mp_timelimit 0, mp_fraglimit 0, mp_match_can_clinch 0 in order for the last round CVar to make the last round a zeus round automagically.

To Do List:
    Requested to add removal of hostages - added in 0.0.1.3

Change Log

INSTALLATION:
    Copy the zeusround.smx file to your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder and the zeusround.phrases.txt translation file to your addons/sourcemod/translations folder.

You'll have to download the .smx attached file because the online compiler won't work due to the includes.

The first time you run the plugin, it will create its config file in your cfg/sourcemod folder.

Upgrading?
    If you're manually upgrading, make sure you grab a fresh copy of the translation file because as of 0.0.1.8 it was updated. If you use Updater, then it will automatically be updated.

Updated translation file as of 0.0.1.8
    New CVar as of 0.0.2.0
    Attached Files
    File Type: txt zeusround.phrases.txt (680 Bytes, 3761 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (zeusround.sp - 2612 views - 31.7 KB)
    File Type: smx zeusround.smx (16.8 KB, 3639 views)

Last edited by TnTSCS; 01-15-2015 at 16:23. Reason: Update from 0.0.2.3 to 0.0.2.4
    TnTSCS
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-30-2012 , 16:36   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #2

RESERVED

I'm going to update the plugin to use an array instead of multiple client variable to store the player's weapons... but the method it's using now is just fine I think.

...:: Interim Version ::...
    Until I fully test the updated version, here is a DL link for it.
    ZeusRound v0.0.2.9

Last edited by TnTSCS; 12-30-2014 at 09:06.
    thesoilmoose
    Old 06-30-2012 , 18:41   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #3

it works GREAT man!! Your awesome! thanks so much!!! One request and one fix though if your motivated, if there could be a toggle option also (so you can choose a single round sm_zeusround and a toggle mode sm_zeusroundtoggle, that would toggle the zuesrounds continually until you toggle it off, then the next round after it toggles off will be a normal round.

As for the fix, if you run more then 1 zues round in a row, it forgets the weapon it is supposed to give you back! other then that, it works flawlessly! I like that you cant plant the bomb too!
    TnTSCS
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 07-01-2012 , 00:56   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #4

Plugin Updated

* Bug fix for when during Zeus round and a player took control of a bot and survived.
    * Bug fix for having multiple Zeus Rounds in a row - now it won't forget the weapons you're supposed to get
    + Added argument to admin command to determine the number of Zeus Rounds to have.
    + Added more phrases to the translation file.

Upgrading?
    If you're manually upgrading, make sure you grab a fresh copy of the translation file because it was updated. If you use Updater, then it will automatically be updated.

...:: TnT Edit ::...
    I just realized I misread your feature request... I put in a variable for allowing more than 1 zeus round at a time and you wanted a toggle command where, once executed, all rounds would be zeus rounds and you would have to manually tell it to stop... I'll put that in tomorrow.

Last edited by TnTSCS; 07-01-2012 at 00:59.
    thesoilmoose
    Old 07-01-2012 , 01:35   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #5

updated with new plugin, and all files updated, still says version 1, and no other changes work for me.

When we input sm_zeusround 2 it does say that in the message that there will be 2 rounds, but it only works for one round. then returns to normal.

Last edited by thesoilmoose; 07-01-2012 at 01:39.
    thesoilmoose
    Old 07-01-2012 , 11:31   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #6

and I am seeing that manytimes gun models dissappear from players screen during and after zeus rounds, not all the time, but sometimes (which I dont think is a big deal but thats just me)

Last edited by thesoilmoose; 07-01-2012 at 11:32.
    TnTSCS
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 07-01-2012 , 11:36   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #7

on round end, before each zeus round, players are stripped down to only a knife. is that what you're talking about?

I'll try the plugin with 2 rounds... I tried it always with 3 or 1
    Old 07-01-2012 , 11:41   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
    on round end, before each zeus round, players are stripped down to only a knife. is that what you're talking about?

I'll try the plugin with 2 rounds... I tried it always with 3 or 1
    no, in the middle of the round, gun model actually dissapears. not sure how to recreate it for you so you can see. but after a round or two, it rights itself.

Last edited by thesoilmoose; 07-01-2012 at 11:43.
    TnTSCS
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 07-01-2012 , 11:42   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #9

okay - I'll optimize this plugin and unhook the sdkhook on players when not on a zeus round. That's what you're talking about, right... the gun models disappear while NOT in a zeus round
    Old 07-01-2012 , 11:46   Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
    okay - I'll optimize this plugin and unhook the sdkhook on players when not on a zeus round. That's what you're talking about, right... the gun models disappear while NOT in a zeus round
    the models vanish after yes, but sometimes during also.