I appreciate the help and was just wondering if you can help me a little more.
Things are not working correctly, I installed these three plugins for donators:
And this is what my admin_overrides look like
* By default, commands are registered with three pieces of information:
* 1)Command Name (for example, "csdm_enable")
* 2)Command Group Name (for example, "CSDM")
* 3)Command Level (for example, "changemap")
* You can override the default flags assigned to individual commands or command groups in this way.
* To override a group, use the "@" character before the name. Example:
* "@CSDM" "b" // Override the CSDM group to 'b' flag
* "csdm_enable" "bgi" // Override the csdm_enable command to 'bgi' flags
* Note that for overrides, order is important. In the above example, csdm_enable overwrites
* any setting that csdm_enable previously had.
* You can make a command completely public by using an empty flag string.
"sm giveballs" "cy4g02"
sm_glowme, sm_giveballs and sm_givepiss are obviously the commands and the "cy4g0x" are my flags.
I then go into my simple_admin.ini and give the proper player the flags, which looks like this:
"<SteamID of Donator>" "cy4g01" "cy4g02" "cy4g03"
//<Name of Donator> (Donator)
My problem is that everyone can access sm_glowme when it is enabled. I think that is just because that is how its meant to be and that if it is enabled then everyone can use it. But when the player (the donator) tries to input "sm_giveballs 100" in the console, the console tells him that he does not have permission. I can manually give it to him via HLSW though.
Am I doing something wrong here? I'm using the Global Command Override over the Group Specific Command Access just because it seems to be easier for me since I'm not too sure what I'm doing.