Monthly Target: $400 Donations: $53
 13% 

2 Questions about Admin Access Flags


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 04-27-2012 , 09:39   2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys, I have 2 questions about admin access flags.

1. How is_user_admin indicates if someone is an admin?
2. What is the access flag needed to see all chat types? (For example, when you're an admin you can see all the team chats, dead players chat, alive players chat, so you don't miss a thing)

thanks
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
Diegorkable is offline
fysiks
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Flatland, USA
Old 04-27-2012 , 09:51   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #2

Who are you? Did your account get hacked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
Hey guys, I have 2 questions about admin access flags.

1. How is_user_admin indicates if someone is an admin?
You can look for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
2. What is the access flag needed to see all chat types? (For example, when you're an admin you can see all the team chats, dead players chat, alive players chat, so you don't miss a thing)
That is not part of AMX Mod X. Find the plugin.
__________________
fysiks is online now
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 04-27-2012 , 10:48   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Who are you? Did your account get hacked?



You can look for yourself.



That is not part of AMX Mod X. Find the plugin.
Why would you think that my accout got hacked? lol

and I searched for is_user_admin source code but couldn't find.

EDIT: Nvm found it.
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive

Last edited by Diegorkable; 04-27-2012 at 11:06.
Diegorkable is offline
Bilal Pro
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Holland
Old 04-27-2012 , 13:40   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Who are you? Did your account get hacked?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
__________________
  • Point System with rank titles for sale [X] [100% private]
  • VIP Menu for sale [X] [100% private]
  • HnS shop more features for sale [X] [100% private]
Contact: Bilalzaandam1234, on steam if you are interested.
Bilal Pro is offline
fysiks
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Flatland, USA
Old 04-27-2012 , 19:17   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
EDIT: Nvm found it.
Now do you understand why I said you could look for yourself? Always search the include files first. Get Notepad++ and have it search the whole folder at once!
__________________
fysiks is online now
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 04-28-2012 , 04:29   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Now do you understand why I said you could look for yourself? Always search the include files first. Get Notepad++ and have it search the whole folder at once!
Then how come when I look at includes I always find natives but not the codes themselves? I thought it would be the same in this case aswell.
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
Diegorkable is offline
fysiks
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Flatland, USA
Old 04-28-2012 , 11:49   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
Then how come when I look at includes I always find natives but not the codes themselves? I thought it would be the same in this case aswell.
You should always search the includes first. There is often documentation in the includes also whether it is a native or not. In fact, on the funcwiki it tells you which file it is in and if it is a native or a stock.
__________________

Last edited by fysiks; 04-28-2012 at 11:49.
fysiks is online now
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 04-29-2012 , 09:41   Re: 2 Questions about Admin Access Flags
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
You should always search the includes first. There is often documentation in the includes also whether it is a native or not. In fact, on the funcwiki it tells you which file it is in and if it is a native or a stock.
Okay, thank you.
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
Diegorkable is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode