was for CSS. This is for TF2.
I'd think it works fairly well, particularly for arena.
- do not touch
- default 1. 0-disable ghostmode; 1-enable ghostmode; 2-enable only in arena. If toggling is disabled, this is used as the ghostmode setting for every player who has access to ghostmode.
- default 1. 0-disallow toggling; 1-allow toggling; 2-disallow toggling only for arena. If toggling is enabled (global or non-arena during a non-arena), then clients can toggle ghostmode to bypass the 'ghostmode_enablemode' cvar.
- default 70. Set from 0 to 255 for how visible ghosts are. 0 is invisible, 255 is as visible as live players.
- default 0. 0-ghosts do not have thirdperson; 1-ghosts have thirdperson.
- default 1. 0-ghosts cannot taunt (for high-five, etc); 1-ghosts can taunt (though it does nothing if they aren't high-fiving somebody else)
- default 3. 0-no ghost powers; 1-Flight (hold altfire); 2-Teleportation (primary fire; you teleport to live, non-crouching teammates); 3-both
- All four commands toggle ghostmode if toggling is allowed.
OVERRIDES (set this in admin_overrides.cfg to restrict access to ghost mode):
- Only clients with this access can ever become ghosts, regardless of the cvars above.
I'm planning on expanding this to work in any game, but for right now it's TF2 only.
I am NOT sure how SMAC reacts to this.
Stuff's kinda glitchy when you're a ghost. You don't really disrupt live people's gameplay though.
If you're using ThirdPerson by DarthNinja, use this version https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...4&postcount=45
Previous total plugin views - 680
*Fixed ghosts changing to spec and breaking their spec-cam movement
*Hid healthbar and other stuff for ghosts (just like being dead!)
*Apparently you could attack with the fists as a ghost. Strange. Fixed. Thanks again to Bottiger for the quick report.
*Really fixed collision stuff
*Fixed ghosts being able to change class in spawn to respawn quicker
*Fixed pushing around - thanks to Bottiger for the fix
*Made wearable items take the same alpha value as the player, so they also become transparent
*Cvars to manage enable/disable/arena/toggling in different modes
*Cvar for thirdperson
*Cvar for taunting
*Cvar for how visible ghosts are
*Fixed ghosts taking teleporters (they automatically warp to the exit without using the teleporter). Plugins that teleport ghosts on top of teleporters may allow them to take them.
*Fixed trainstopping (fix found by VoiDeD)