[Any] Plugin Enable/DisableDescription:
Move plugins to and from the disabled folder by command.Commands:
I use this for my plugin development to quickly disable plugins without having to use FTP. This is for cases when I want to unload a plugin and make sure it won't load itself again after a restart.
The other use I have for this is to unload and disable training plugins on my scrim server before a match starts.
In short; this is just more convenient then FTPing into the server.
- plugins enable <filename>
- Moves the specified plugin file out of the /disabled/ folder, and loads it.
- plugins disable <filename>
- Unloads the specified plugin file, and moves it to the /disabled/ folder.
- Place EnableDisable.smx into your addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
By default anyone with the "root" admin flag can use this plugin's commands.Version History:
- Fixed a typo
- Plugin file path/name will now be displayed if a move operation fails.
Total downloads as prior to last edit: 564