Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
red!
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Statistical
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Simple player skill statistics with hlstats-like interface. No SQL-Database required.
    Old 03-05-2012 , 18:11   [ANY] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #1

Feature list:

* Supports generic mode for any symetric multiplayer game; extended support for Counterstrike:Source and CS:GO
    * Basic player statistics (kpd, score, playtime, etc.)
    * hlstats-like interface (just added the "sm_" prefix or "!" in chat to make it behave a bit more sourcemod-look-alike
    * no sql database needed, stats are saved in a plain, human-readable file
    * players that have not been connected for more than 28 days will be suspended from ranking, but not deleted. After reconnect they will be reactivated automatically.
    * user can configure plugins verbosity by "!settings" menu
    * NOTE: NO, THERE IS NO WEB-INTERFACE, NOR THERE IS ANY MULTI-SERVER SYNCHRONIZATION

Reference server:
    If you want to have a look at it before installing:46.228.195.116:27015 (CS:GO), 85.131.176.168:28000 (CS:S)

Commands:

menu-based cmds (intended to be called from within chat as e.g. !rank or /rank):
    sm_rank, sm_kpd: Callers stats
    sm_top, sm_top10: Player ranking by points
    sm_next: next players relative to callers rank
    sm_scoreboard, sm_score: Show ranking of players currently online

console cmds:
    sm_hstats: full stats of players currently in game
    sm_hstats_dbg: (admins only) give dump of complete database, including debug info, please include output of this command when filing bug reports
    sm_hstats_adm: (admins only) admin funtion to reset score. see output for parameter syntax

use sm_settings or !settings from within chat to configure plugins verbosity per user

CVARS:

all cvars are created automatically in a config file called sourcemod/hstats.cfg, refer to this file for documented list of cvars.
    General note on score cvars: Score cvars given in the variables are just "base values". If a player with just few points kills a top score palyer, he will get a bonus on top. Same will happen if an inferior team troggers team events on the supperior team.

Control variables (all games):

sm_minPlayersForScoring: Number of players needed to be in game for scoring to start
    sm_reflectToVictim: Percentage of points subtracted from victim. (100% means to subtract all the points the killer got for the kill), default: "100"
    sm_maxInactiveTime: Number of days without connect before a player is not listed in stats. Do not set too high, thus the stats consume higher amounts of resources on large active player counts., default "28"
    sm_scoringLogEnable (0/1): enables logging of all score events. Use for debugging/finetuning only. Produces a lot of data and wastes performance!!!, default: "0"
    sm_statsSilentMode (0/1): no Menus or user interaction is avaible beside the sm_hstats command in console, default: 0

Player Points variables (all games):
    sm_pointsPlrKillStreakOffset: Kill Streak Offset; incremented by one for each suceeding kill (default: 1)
    sm_pointsPlrDom: Domination (default: 5)
    sm_pointsPlrRev: Revenge (default: 3)
    sm_pointsPlrKill: Player kill (default: 4)
    sm_pointsPlrTeamKill: Teamkill (default: -50)
    sm_pointsPlrHeadshot: Headshot (default: 1)

Team Points variables (all games):
    sm_pointsTeamWin: Round win base score; modified by factor build from team score difference (default: 3)

Player Points variables (CS:S/CS:GO mode):
    sm_pointsPlrBombDrop: Bomb Drop (default: -2)
    sm_pointsPlrBombPickup: Bomb Pickup (default: 2)
    sm_pointsPlrBombPlanted: Bomb Planted (default: 10)
    sm_pointsPlrBombDefused: Bomb Defused (default: 10)
    sm_pointsPlrKnifeNoob: Knife Noob Penalty (being shot while using a knife) (default: -8 )
    sm_pointsPlrHstgKill: Hostage Kill (default: -15)
    sm_pointsPlrHstgRescue: Hostage Rescue (default: 5)

Team Points variables (CS:S/CS:GO mode):
    sm_pointsTeamBombDefused: Bomb Defused (default: 5)
    sm_pointsTeamBombPlanted: Bomb Planted (default: 2)
    sm_pointsTeamBombExploded: Bomb Exploded (default: 5)
    sm_pointsTeamHstgRescueAll: Rescue All Hostages (default: 8 )

Weapon modifier variables
    (CS:S/CS:GO mode):
    Note:
    Maybe I'll find the time to document them all later on, but for now, please just substitute the [...] by the game weapon name (e.g. Deagle) or just let sourcemod auto-generate the config file for you.sm_csWeapMul[...]: a set of weapon point multipliers. Change them to modify the impact of a specific weapon to scorers points on a "KILL" event. e.g. s_csWeapMulDeagle

Changelog:

1.9: CS:GO: no ranking during warmup, combined weapon ranking for inc grenade and molotov (fixed missing inferno issue)
    1.8.4: removed missed dependency on counterstrike
    1.8: finished CS:GO support
    1.7: added generic mode for non-CSS-games, both teams need at least one human player for the ranking to start (independently from the amount of players configured by sm_minPlayersForScoring)
    1.6.1: fixed kpd visualization bug in top10-menu
    1.6: added translation support, sessions persist across map changes, stats reset command added
    1.4: added commands sm_scoreboard, sm_score; added config variables sm_reflectToVictim, sm_maxInactiveTime, sm_scoringLogEnable; added adaptive logging, depending on team score ratio and used player weapons
    1.1.1: removed ranking on bot kills
    1.1: first public release

Installation instructions:

Just copy the .smx to your plugins directory and the phrases file to translations. After restarting the server (or by loading the plugin manually) a config file sourcemod/hstats.cfg shall be created automatically, where you can tune the scoring on your demands.

Supported languages:

* English
    * German

Note: plugin uses server language only, no client language translation supported

Plans:
    -
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (hstats.sp - 3209 views - 77.5 KB)
    File Type: txt hstats.phrases.txt (4.7 KB, 2157 views)
    File Type: zip sample_cfg_css.zip (1.3 KB, 1400 views)

Last edited by red!; 02-16-2013 at 19:11. Reason: plugin update
    eyes of hunter
    Old 03-06-2012 , 13:32   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #2

Hi red!

Very nice plugin. I love its simplicity and cleaness and above all the possibility of showing your stats automatically at the start or end of the round.

Still, it would be great if you could make it so it displayed the stats using the classic commands 'top', 'session', 'statsme', 'rank'. I think most people are used to those commands better than the hlx ones.

Adding 'weaponme' and 'hitboxme' would be awesome too.

By the way, it doesn't create the 'hstats.cfg' file, but I just wanted to make it so bots are not taken into account, so if there is a cvar that makes it, please tell me. If there isn't, it should be added imo.

Thank you!

Last edited by eyes of hunter; 03-06-2012 at 13:43.
    red!
    Old 03-06-2012 , 14:22   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #3

* Creating aliases is no problem but I prefer correct commands beginning with "!" instead of chat triggers

* Until now I tried to avoid collecting and storing all the data needed to rank hitboxes and weapon usage. Doing such stuff will need a lot of testing and monitoring on performance issues. Such enhancements will not be made in a second. Most likely I will finish the topics frommy personal schedule before thinking of major upgrades. Such features may come around on a 2.0 release ...

* Did not try that out, but bots shall not be ranked. Ranking Bots would do funny things thus they do not have unique Steam-Ids.
    eyes of hunter
    Old 03-06-2012 , 15:51   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #4

The problem with "!" is that I need to tell almost everybody what to type to see the stats whereas "rank" and the likes are well known by all players. It would be a huge help if such commands were available and if it is easy to make it, I'd love it.

Hitboxme and weaponme would just be a luxury. It's not a must by any means and if implementing them is a pain in the ass, just leave them out, as the plugin is already pretty good.

As for bots, they are not ranked, but when a human kills or is killed by them, it is counted, and that's a big NO in my opinion.
    red!
    Old 03-06-2012 , 17:00   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #5

yes, you're right on the bot stuff. Uploaded a fixed version, but did not find the time for excessive testing.
    bkuhles109
    Old 03-09-2012 , 14:14   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #6

if u can make it like hlstats with a database and a webadmin all included that would be sick!
    red!
    Old 03-09-2012 , 14:17   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bkuhles109 View Post
    if u can make it like hlstats with a database and a webadmin all included that would be sick!
    Why should I?
    If you want it to be like hlstats, why don't you use hlstats?
    bkuhles109
    Old 03-18-2012 , 20:05   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #8

idk so for ppl that cant buy shit liek that, like ME would be cool. just a idea.
    red!
    Old 03-19-2012 , 04:34   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bkuhles109 View Post
    idk so for ppl that cant buy shit liek that, like ME would be cool. just a idea.
    I don't get a word of what you tried to tell me. But just to get this clear: I am quiet open to new Ideas how to improve my plugin, but you waste your and my time when you tell me, I should throw away my complete work and write a new plugin regarding to your wishes. This is the plugin I'd like to have. Thats the reason why I wrote it. It's light-weigt and it doesn't need an external server running some kind of daemon. Thats its key features.
    Suckah
    Old 03-19-2012 , 17:35   Re: [CS:S] H-Stats (simple single-server player skill stats)
    Reply With Quote #10

This looks great! I'm just setting up my first css server ever and I appluad you sir!
    I'm all for lightweight source plugins that don't require external hosting and databases and whatnot.

I'm testing this as soon as I get all my maps sorted!