A few things I noticed after a quick look:
- You escape the players name, but not their input?
- FastQuery is not threaded, you should probably use TQuery.
- You should use SQL_CheckConfig before trying to connect.
- Ideally you could also remove the sql/text cvar and always use SQL. Then fall back to text if SQL_CheckConfig returns false.
- You could use GetCmdArgString to get the comment, then players would not have to use quotes.
- It looks like you have a typo (" ms") on line 94.
- Instead of (GetConVarInt(MySQL_Usage) == 1) you should use (GetConVarBool(MySQL_Usage))
It might also be useful to save the players location when they use the command.
Then it would also be possible to load the reports from the database, stick them in a menu, and allow admins to view, teleport to, and delete reports.