- Allows chargers to steer/turn with the mouse while charging.
- Allows humans to strafe, bots cannot.
Saved to l4d2_charger_steering.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Allow steering with mouse, 2=Allow strafing, 3=Both.
// Who can steer with the mouse. 0=Humans Only, 1=AI only, 2=Humans and AI.
// Display hint when charging? 0=Off, 1=Chat text, 2=Hint box.
// How many times to display hints, count is reset each map/chapter.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// 0.0=Off. Other value sets the amount humans strafe to the side.
// Charger Steering plugin version.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Updated these translations file encoding to UTF-8 (to display all characters correctly): German (de).
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Removed instructor hints due to Valve: FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE prevented server running command: gameinstructor_enable.
- Fixed error: "SetEntPropFloat reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid".
- Added German translations - Thanks to "Dont Fear The Reaper".
- Fixed errors reported by "Dont Fear The Reaper".
- Fixed cvar "l4d2_charger_steering_modes_tog" missing.
- Small fixes.
- Fixed a bug which could allow strafing as a survivor.
- Added cvar "l4d2_charger_steering_modes_off" to control which game modes the plugin works in.
- Added cvar "l4d2_charger_steering_modes_tog" same as above.
- Added cvars to control hints and what humans/bots have access to.
- Added Strafing - Thanks to "dcx2".
- Added translations and hint messages.
- Added Russian translations - Thanks to "disawar1".
- Fixed being able to punch while charging.
- Initial release.
Updating from 1.0:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- Download "translations.zip" and extract the "translations" folder to your servers \addons\sourcemod\ folder.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.
: English (en), German (de), Russian (ru).