Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- Save and auto-spawn the Dark Carnival finale Mic, which puts game vocalization through an effect (echo/louder/everywhere).
- The Mic Stand is only available in L4D2.
- The auto-spawn data config is saved to l4d_mic_stand.cfg in your servers \addons\sourcemod\data\ folder.
sm_mic // Usage: sm_mic <#userid|name>. Attaches the mic effect to players.
sm_micstand // Spawns a temporary Mic Stand at your crosshair.
sm_micsave // Spawns a Mic Stand at your crosshair and saves to config.
sm_miclist // Displays a list of Mic Stands spawned by the plugin and their locations.
sm_micdel // Removes the Mic Stand you are nearest to and deletes from the config if saved.
sm_micclear // Removes all Mic Stands from the current map.
sm_micwipe // Removes all Mic Stands from the current map and deletes them from the config.
Saved to l4d_mic.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// -1=All, 0=Off, other value randomly spawns that many mics from the config.
// Mic Stand plugin version.
- L4D2: Fixed the Mic Stand not loading after restarting a round.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Minor changes to code, has no affect and not required.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Changed cvar "l4d_mic_modes_tog" now supports L4D1.
- Removed Sort_Random work-around. This was fixed in SourceMod 1.4.7, all should update or spawning issues will occur.
- Added cvar "l4d_mic_modes_off" to control which game modes the plugin works in.
- Added cvar "l4d_mic_modes_tog" same as above, but only works for L4D2.
- Removed useless code.
- Initial release.
Updating from 1.1 or older:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.