Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- Save and auto-spawn the mini guns: .50 Calibre or L4D1 Mini Gun.
- Highly Recommend using with alexip121093's "Spawn & Movable Machine Gun": http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=154557
- The auto-spawn data config is saved to l4d_mini_gun.cfg in your servers \addons\sourcemod\data\ folder.
sm_mg // Spawns a temporary Mini Gun at your crosshair. Usage: sm_mg <0|1> (0=.50 Cal / 1=Minigun).
sm_mgsave // Spawns a Mini Gun at your crosshair and saves to config. Usage: sm_mg <0|1> (0=.50 Cal / 1=Minigun).
sm_mglist // Displays a list of Mini Guns spawned by the plugin and their locations.
sm_mgdel // Removes the Mini Gun you are nearest to and deletes from the config if saved.
sm_mgclear // Removes all Mini Guns from the current map.
sm_mgwipe // Removes all Mini Guns from the current map and deletes them from the config.
Saved to l4d_mini_gun.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// -1=All, 0=Off, other value randomly spawns that many from the config.
// Mini Gun plugin version.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Changed cvar "l4d_mini_gun_modes_tog" now supports L4D1.
- Removed unused particle which showed a single error line in L4D1.
- Removed Sort_Random work-around. This was fixed in SourceMod 1.4.7, all should update or spawning issues will occur.
- Fixed a stupid mistake which created entities and never deleted them.
- Added cvar "l4d_mini_gun_modes_off" to control which game modes the plugin works in.
- Added cvar "l4d_mini_gun_modes_tog" same as above, but only works for L4D2.
- Increased the max number of spawns to 48.
- Removed useless code.
- Initial release.
Updating from 1.2 or older:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.